24k pic for you bluegrass...good luck bud...nice short stalky strain!
IMG_6775.JPG

I am about to start germ tonight on my next round bro! Help me pick my seeds. I am either running all zkittlez or two zkittlez and one widow. what do you think?
Well, im turned off the widow after my lil frankenweed widow lol so my vote would be zkittlez, even if i hadnt seen what you did with the one! Run that ish all zkittlez!

Well, im turned off the widow after my lil frankenweed widow lol so my vote would be zkittlez, even if i hadnt seen what you did with the one! Run that ish all zkittlez!
That is what I have been leaning towards as well. The zmoke is just so much better. lol see what I did there? i know my early widow is not that good tasting but this other one looks good and heftiest yielder by far. That was my only reservation

too bad we aren't growing same strain again lol. next round we will have to get same seeds and get one going together. our own little grow off :pass:

Next seed order going to be fastbuds blue dream auto. they have a buy 5 get 5 free deal on all fastbud seeds from seedsman right now. they look delectable as well.

edit also looking into a think different auto from dutch passion

Back