Day 13- the garden is good this morning. The girls are gettin excited, theyre looking forward to their first feeds and a lil reorganization in the tent!
So imma babble about these 2 lil solo cup girls. We got 2x meph freebies going and im thinking about effin around with them.
Im thinking 1 of 2 things. Imma try to do one of the solo cups like an autopot and i may try to rig up a solo/hempy type grow with the other.
These 2 solo cup gals are totally extras so im not real worried about em producing anything but it could be cool to see em grow. Hell, might even learn a thing or three!
Snapchat-1237215997.jpg

Day 13- the garden is good this morning. The girls are gettin excited, theyre looking forward to their first feeds and a lil reorganization in the tent!
So imma babble about these 2 lil solo cup girls. We got 2x meph freebies going and im thinking about effin around with them.
Im thinking 1 of 2 things. Imma try to do one of the solo cups like an autopot and i may try to rig up a solo/hempy type grow with the other.
These 2 solo cup gals are totally extras so im not real worried about em producing anything but it could be cool to see em grow. Hell, might even learn a thing or three!View attachment 1078004
might be fun to see what you can learn

Day 14- big day for the meph babies!
I skipped their water yesterday and went ahead and did a 300ml feeding today, consisted of recharge and hydroguard.
They wont need water till wednesday probably but im gonna introduce em to bottomfeeding. The first couple dunks will be 5-10 minutes and ill adjust from there.

Deets- not a whole lot to report, temps are spot on constantly 77ish, rh is low low for the seedlings but whatevs.
Lights- cant find my tape measure so im guessing they are about 30 inches away, on muh crappy lux app i think the babies are getting 13k-16k, so all good so far. Good growth but no real leggy stretching yet.
Water/feed- 300ml recharge and hydroguard, ph'ed at 7.1. Ill check ph a couple more times as i add nutes, otherwise i probs wont use it very much.

The only other thing to note is i think 2 of the 3 are close to getting a topping. Ill pick the 2 thatll get topped later on this week
20190714_115107.jpg
20190714_115227.jpg
20190714_115305.jpg

Day 14- big day for the meph babies!
I skipped their water yesterday and went ahead and did a 300ml feeding today, consisted of recharge and hydroguard.
They wont need water till wednesday probably but im gonna introduce em to bottomfeeding. The first couple dunks will be 5-10 minutes and ill adjust from there.

Deets- not a whole lot to report, temps are spot on constantly 77ish, rh is low low for the seedlings but whatevs.
Lights- cant find my tape measure so im guessing they are about 30 inches away, on muh crappy lux app i think the babies are getting 13k-16k, so all good so far. Good growth but no real leggy stretching yet.
Water/feed- 300ml recharge and hydroguard, ph'ed at 7.1. Ill check ph a couple more times as i add nutes, otherwise i probs wont use it very much.

The only other thing to note is i think 2 of the 3 are close to getting a topping. Ill pick the 2 thatll get topped later on this weekView attachment 1078414 View attachment 1078415 View attachment 1078416
Looking Great Grow Bro! :d5:This is around the age/ days (I don’t really count days lol) that I try and visualize where or how I want the plants to go, ie training.:pass:

So element 115 is showing sex at day 14 lol, hope this means she wants to finish fast. I wouldnt complain!View attachment 1078455
Wow yeah great looking girls bro hell of a job man they're all beautiful and showing sex early early shell finish fast id think my 1 dwarf did that round same time and she's about done maybe a week or 2 it's on day 55 now so roughly day 67 it should be done so hope yours is like that and gets huge good vibes bro

Back