Heya there ya cutie!
Snapchat-818644870.jpg

Day 12- this round is lookin good so far.
All the girls got 100ml of distilled water this morning and theyre looking good. Errrybody is perky and praying.
Tentative plan is to give em another 100ml saturday and that will be the last of the topfeeds and distilled water.
Ill start bottom feeding the girls tapwater and giving em nutes on monday.
This first week of nutes will be full strength dose of recharge and hydroguard, and then ill start adding in mc and calmag. Ill finish the grow with bud explosion in the mix as well.
Im going to go light again on nutes, dont plan on flushing at all, not really an issue bottomfeeding i guess lol.
Im thinking im going to pick one of the babies and just let it grow au naturale, no training and minimal, if any defoliation. Im curious to see one grow naturally in my tent! Ill probably pick the smallest of them and just pet her do her thing!
The other 2 are gonna get bent, staked down, snipped, topped, all sortsa handson tinkering lol.
Anywho, heres the garden, group shot
20190711_194810.jpg

All the girls got 100ml of distilled water this morning and theyre looking good. Errrybody is perky and praying.
Tentative plan is to give em another 100ml saturday and that will be the last of the topfeeds and distilled water.
This first week of nutes will be full strength dose of recharge and hydroguard, and then ill start adding in mc and calmag. Ill finish the grow with bud explosion in the mix as well.
Im going to go light again on nutes, dont plan on flushing at all, not really an issue bottomfeeding i guess lol.
Im thinking im going to pick one of the babies and just let it grow au naturale, no training and minimal, if any defoliation. Im curious to see one grow naturally in my tent! Ill probably pick the smallest of them and just pet her do her thing!
The other 2 are gonna get bent, staked down, snipped, topped, all sortsa handson tinkering lol.
Anywho, heres the garden, group shotView attachment 1077731
Ah Nice

Dam bro Killin it

Anywho, heres the garden, group shotView attachment 1077731
Hey, you grow a lot different than me, but i'm real interested in how that untouched one turns out. Sounds like you have all kinds of fun planed! ----nice set up---:jointman:

Thx yo!
We shall see how well the plans work out. I may have to adapt and overcome, but at least i have a direction to go in!
I think im leaning towards hubbabubbasmelloscope as the plant thatll go untouched. She was mauled pretty bad as an itty bitty seedling so i may just let her go and go!

Back