Next seed order going to be fastbuds blue dream auto. they have a buy 5 get 5 free deal on all fastbud seeds from seedsman right now. they look delectable as well.

edit also looking into a think different auto from dutch passion
Dutch passion is intriguing but ya might end up with one of those 120 day growers! Course if it had 10oz of bud i guess thatd be alright lol.

Dutch passion is intriguing but ya might end up with one of those 120 day growers! Course if it had 10oz of bud i guess thatd be alright lol.
yeah they have some hefty yielders. I wish I would have thought more about seeds when I made my purchase because I feel bad thinking about buying more seeds when I have a bunch left haha that strain on grow diaries seems to be spot on 12 weeks though

I have a few myself, and im waiting on some to show up any day now.
The addiction is real!!

Day 17- this round is still in good shape!
The 3 big babies are all looking good. El is still way ahead, shes got stupid new growth, more pistils, and a weird scent coming off the leaves.
Northern cheese haze looks like it might end up being the "smallest" of the 3 but shes lookin good as well.
Hubbabubbasmelloscope was the one i wasnt sure about. After the last cat attack hbss seedling was left with one cotyledon baby leaf. She has recovered nicely and is already passing up nch in development.
All 3 gals got their first feed, full strength recharge and hydroguard. Heres the funky part...
I introduced em all to bottom feeding monday, and did another round this morning. I filled the tubs the girls are sitting in, up with their feed and literally just dunked the rootmaker pots. I left em partially submerged(only about 4 inches of the pot was dunked) for 5 minutes and then pulled the pots to drip dry.
Seemed to have worked, tho its messier than i like lol. I think i might just bottom feed the one gal in the autopot and just water the 2 rootmaker gals like normal.
I do think tho that dunking the 2 solo cup gals might just be the ticket! Or if i can figure out a way to kind of brace the solo cups, support em better, i might be able to pull off the solo cup autopot type grow. That could be rad.

Deets- everything is mostly the same, still focused on root development tho we are now seeing some good vertical growth!
Nutes- 1st feed of full strength recharge and hydroguard this week, next week we will add megacrop and calmag at 1/4 strength and go from there.
Lights- we are still early in the game so im making sure the "canopy" is getting 15-17k lumens, i think ill start increasing their light next week. Should also have a new light for the tent next week, got a mars hydro ts1000 to add to the mix.
Between the 3 lights ive now got about 330-350 watts of beautiful weed growing light! Fwiw that will put me in the 40w per square foot range, should hopefully have great light coverage in muh tent now.
I think ill be chopping down gorilla blue this weekend so the meph babies should have the tent to themselves, glorious glorious space to stretch and grow big!
20190717_002304.jpg

Day 17- this round is still in good shape!
The 3 big babies are all looking good. El is still way ahead, shes got stupid new growth, more pistils, and a weird scent coming off the leaves.
Northern cheese haze looks like it might end up being the "smallest" of the 3 but shes lookin good as well.
Hubbabubbasmelloscope was the one i wasnt sure about. After the last cat attack hbss seedling was left with one cotyledon baby leaf. She has recovered nicely and is already passing up nch in development.
All 3 gals got their first feed, full strength recharge and hydroguard. Heres the funky part...
I introduced em all to bottom feeding monday, and did another round this morning. I filled the tubs the girls are sitting in, up with their feed and literally just dunked the rootmaker pots. I left em partially submerged(only about 4 inches of the pot was dunked) for 5 minutes and then pulled the pots to drip dry.
Seemed to have worked, tho its messier than i like lol. I think i might just bottom feed the one gal in the autopot and just water the 2 rootmaker gals like normal.
I do think tho that dunking the 2 solo cup gals might just be the ticket! Or if i can figure out a way to kind of brace the solo cups, support em better, i might be able to pull off the solo cup autopot type grow. That could be rad.

Deets- everything is mostly the same, still focused on root development tho we are now seeing some good vertical growth!
Nutes- 1st feed of full strength recharge and hydroguard this week, next week we will add megacrop and calmag at 1/4 strength and go from there.
Lights- we are still early in the game so im making sure the "canopy" is getting 15-17k lumens, i think ill start increasing their light next week. Should also have a new light for the tent next week, got a mars hydro ts1000 to add to the mix.
Between the 3 lights ive now got about 330-350 watts of beautiful weed growing light! Fwiw that will put me in the 40w per square foot range, should hopefully have great light coverage in muh tent now.
I think ill be chopping down gorilla blue this weekend so the meph babies should have the tent to themselves, glorious glorious space to stretch and grow big!View attachment 1079502

That tent is gonna be really full before long! good work mate

I hope so!!! So im gonna take a page outta your book yo, i dont think im gonna do any training/topping on any of these 3.
Just gonna add my light nutes, water, and delicious light and watch em all grow up!

Thank ya! Everybody is gonna get a lil room to stretch out here in a few days so itll be messy again real quick no doubt lol.
The babies do seem to be doing pretty well, and the 1 plant is growing like a rocket. More pistils every day and shes just now 17 days old lol.
Heres to hoping the plants grow and grow and grow!

Back