I hope i can get her there to try some out!
Ill say this too, it sux that its a sign of issues but i think shes kinda pretty all dark green!
Haha..I hear you. You use mega crop and roots, correct? I 86'd the roots and went with pro mix hp for the megacrop. I found that the plants like an inert medium in the beginning. Roots was too hot for the seedlings (I plant directly in the pot...straight from paper towel into dirt). I bet that would help get rid of any high nitrogen issues. :pass:

Haha..I hear you. You use mega crop and roots, correct? I 86'd the roots and went with pro mix hp for the megacrop. I found that the plants like an inert medium in the beginning. Roots was too hot for the seedlings (I plant directly in the pot...straight from paper towel into dirt). I bet that would help get rid of any high nitrogen issues. :pass:

I think you might be right. My gut is saying the soil has been too hot, all the babies in the roots organic has had weird lil hiccups that would imply nute issues, and ive used a negligible amount of nutes so far this grow.
I just chopped a gal that was grown in coco loco, and i may get more of it in the future. Didnt have any issues from it

If i do soil again itll probably be kindsoil, tho i think i am a fan of coco loco. My grow in it was stupid easy, dont think i had any nute related hiccups so thats a possibility as well.
The rest of my roots organic is gonna be for my other veggies/herbs

If i do soil again itll probably be kindsoil,
I wasn't a fan...too hot in the beginning, and runs out mid flower. I was constantly chasing issues with that stuff....and the plants stayed small...good smoke, but I require a larger harvest than I was getting with that stuff....and it was very expensive with shipping on top of all of that.

Coco loco still has added nutes (worm castings, guano, etc) but if you had success with it, then that is a good thing. :pass:

I used the coco loco as the toplayer and the kindsoil as the base layer in the pot, worked out alright. There was a 2 day hiccup when the plants roots hit the kindsoil but it cleared up quick.
I liked the coco loco, i treated it like an organic grow mostly, never had to check ph, the added nutes and such were gentle to my babies.
I know i never had to think about it during the coco loco grow, whereas out the gate ive been concerned over the roots organic.
Eh, its all good!

Day 26- a lil check in with element 115(cosmic queen x 24c). Shes lookin good all things considered!
Shes started growing the lil budlets so it looks like shes powering through her issues.
I have been tying down her lower branches, and removed 2 fan leaves, i know i said id let her grow naturally but apparently i lied lol.
So hard to not fidget with the babies!
Anywho, heres the star of the show, im just chopped liver apparently!
20190726_090644.jpg

Word of caution!!!!!!

Trying every idea under the sun will just prolong getting things dialed in. I used to think every time I recurved and feedback I would run right out and try that. Stop and use the knowledge to slowly find what works for you.

So don’t run out and buy aloe leaf or sandpaper. Like others have said, relax.

Absolutely correct! You have to find a repeatable process that gets you from seed to harvest. You can only change ONE thing at a time....for an entire grow cycle, otherwise it is impossible to know what affected what. Hell man, I'm still over here pouring well water in soil and harvesting really good smoke. Slow down and relax...you cant grow all the weed in the world today.

Back