Update 9 (5-30-17)
tent.jpg

Hey guys, so sorry I haven't been around the forums lately. I've been just...ugh...insanely tied up with work. Major projects going on with deadlines, GO-Lives blah-bla-bla...enough about that crap! AFN has the low-stress vibe, I've got the medicine I need right here with me and some more growing thanks to all you fine folk. Sorry for the lack of gifs, the webcam finally went kaput. I guess all the spraying of optic-foliar and such finally got to the gizmo. Oh, but I do have this for you!

Temps: 72-79
RH: 44-56%
Lights: 20/4 (3x AutoCobs)
pH: 6.5-6.7

NQ Day 56 - Night Queen is doing great. Although I wish I had been giving the tent more attention cause I think I waited a day (or 2) too long on her at least. This girl is growing up, she's filling in nicely and I am beyond stoked for this plant and her retirement to follow shortly. I think @jingo is right in a couple more weeks, maybe slightly sooner?
NQ.jpg
NQ2.jpg
NQ1.jpg
NQ3.jpg

WW Day 52 - White Widow is an absolute trooper. No fuss on these freebie 'Seedsman' genetics at all, just wants to grow short but stout, lots of bush!
WW.jpg

Sky Day 47 - What a harty plant, my god Mephisto has strong genetics. A few weeks back I wasn't sure she was going to survive but she's doing fine. I throw as much CalMag at this 7gal AirPot I can and she is never satisfied, just wants to grow. Hopefully her buds form a bit more and start packing in like NQ.
Sky.jpg

CJ Day 43 - Out of the few plants I've grown (remember this is pretty much my first time guys!) Critical Jack seems to need CalMag more than any of them, always!
CJ.jpg

Super happy with this grow so far. It's far, faaaar from perfect but hey I'm learning and growing a little bit of bud right? We'll see and hopefully I don't mess anything else up! Oh and I hope you guys can help tell me when NQ is good to chop. I'm thinking 20-30% amber on the trichs. I've got a jewelers loupe coming in the mail tomorrow along with one of those little clip on phone magnifiers (hopefully it works) so I can share pics!

Thank you all so much!
-NN

You're right NN....every time entering on AFN online it's my daily personal chill time :smoking:

That garden is looking dank, bro:growing: a lot of grow!
There is still time on NQ and the others...can't wait to see your harvest time, bro!

for that always hungry for calmag plants you could give it a try with a
2% solution of bitter-salt and tap water. ( 1 Liter water with 20g bitter-salt or in your system, 1 gallon water and 2.6 oz bitter-salt. ).

Mix the shit out of that so it is even distributed! Salts can take some time till they are completely in the solution.
You may want to heat the water up to 21°C ( or in your system ) ~ 70°F.
It helps to solve the salts and it is good for your plants not to get sprayed with cold water. ( just think about getting sprayed with cold water, normally you dont like it )

spray it on all leafes once a day, short before the lights turn off to avoid burning from water on the leafes. ( lense effect )
dont spray the buds!

Last edited:
Back