Update 8 (5-21-17)
Hey guys, it's only been 3 days but I wanted to post another update since I did a feeding and took each plant out in the process, re-adjust the webcam, among other things. Gave all 4 the same feed strength of 1/8tsp Mammoth P + 1tsp CalMag + 1/2tsp FF Big Bloom (for a little extra micros) into a 1gal jug. Gave 800ml-1.2L of water feed depending on plant. @Prophetiko had it right, these girls filled the sh-t out of this tent, LST and plant management needed...needed more than I have done with this much on this grow, but I'm learning. Next grow, I think I'm going with 2 plants for this tent with more LST :p
1.jpg

Night Queen - Day 47 - My pride and joy of this grow, I never thought I'd make it this far! I'm trying to go easy with feeding so I don't screw her up at the end, but also trying to not starve, heat stress, etc... it's a part time job looking after these plants!
0520171909_HDR.jpg
0520171910_HDR.jpg

0520171921a_HDR.jpg

4.jpg

White Widow - Day 43 - Is that the very beginnings of frost on the WW I see? This bushy girl is a real winner with some hardy ruderalis genetics!
ww.jpg
ww2.jpg

Skystomper - Day 38 - It's felt like an uphill battle sometimes with this one, but that's ok! It's all about learning and having fun along the way. She is doing much better than before.
sky1.jpg
sky2.jpg

Critical Jack - Day 34 -
Giving this girl the most CalMag at this point, she shows some signs of def but I'm loading her up as much as I can! She's grow well regardless imo.
jack1.jpg
jack2.jpg

Thought this was kinda cool, taking a picture of NQ's main cola and the time-lapse cam catches the phone.
2.jpg
3.jpg

^This gif will be in the next grow update, come back soon for hopefully a time lapse of bud swells!
NN gif.gif

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday everybody! The one and only...
-NN

Hey Nuggi,
sorry man i was very busy last days...you're doing fine...took a quick look on your well grown ladys, pretty done so far...
Thanks for all the support Mongol! :d5:

Looking great in here bro,i am along for the final push :thumbsup:
Glad you could come along dude! It's an honor, your grows I've seen are quite awesome sir!

Looking very good in here mate! Awesome growing. Loving the cob-induced structure on your babies bro
Thanks hippy71, I'm surprised what we are able to accomplish so quickly with what seems like so little nutrients. These plants are amazing!

Looking good NN. Your pride and joy is going to reward you with handfuls of bud soon. Good job buddy, steady as she goes. :thumbsup:
God I hope so! Like I said though, even if I got just a little bit of bud I'd count this as success. But it looks like it's shaping out to be better than expected. Also your Mephisto's are out of this world dude, way better than my Sky!

Love watchin the time lapses @NugNoob
Rep View attachment 751876
Thank you for the slap bush, appreciate it man! I'm glad you like the time lapse shots, they can be a bit of work but definitely worth the time imo. I'm still thinking about doing some sort of a compilation of all or most of the gifs together into one video for the end to show the overall progress quickly. We'll see!

Thanks all for your help and support, feeling the love!
:smokeout:

Update 8 (5-21-17)
Hey guys, it's only been 3 days but I wanted to post another update since I did a feeding and took each plant out in the process, re-adjust the webcam, among other things. Gave all 4 the same feed strength of 1/8tsp Mammoth P + 1tsp CalMag + 1/2tsp FF Big Bloom (for a little extra micros) into a 1gal jug. Gave 800ml-1.2L of water feed depending on plant. @Prophetiko had it right, these girls filled the sh-t out of this tent, LST and plant management needed...needed more than I have done with this much on this grow, but I'm learning. Next grow, I think I'm going with 2 plants for this tent with more LST :p
View attachment 751823

Night Queen - Day 47 - My pride and joy of this grow, I never thought I'd make it this far! I'm trying to go easy with feeding so I don't screw her up at the end, but also trying to not starve, heat stress, etc... it's a part time job looking after these plants!
View attachment 751821 View attachment 751822
View attachment 751827
View attachment 751828

White Widow - Day 43 - Is that the very beginnings of frost on the WW I see? This bushy girl is a real winner with some hardy ruderalis genetics!
View attachment 751819 View attachment 751820
Skystomper - Day 38 - It's felt like an uphill battle sometimes with this one, but that's ok! It's all about learning and having fun along the way. She is doing much better than before.
View attachment 751817 View attachment 751818

Critical Jack - Day 34 -
Giving this girl the most CalMag at this point, she shows some signs of def but I'm loading her up as much as I can! She's grow well regardless imo.
View attachment 751815 View attachment 751816

Thought this was kinda cool, taking a picture of NQ's main cola and the time-lapse cam catches the phone.
View attachment 751824 View attachment 751825
^This gif will be in the next grow update, come back soon for hopefully a time lapse of bud swells!
View attachment 751814

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday everybody! The one and only...
-NN

Ok bud, it's now one week, sorry to be first...but can't wait....what is your garden doing....you let us suffer again, plz share with us...:drool:

Ok bud, it's now one week, sorry to be first...but can't wait....what is your garden doing....you let us suffer again, plz share with us...:drool:

Haha, I'm so sorry! I've been working a lot of hours and haven't had much spare time at all. Here's a few pics from a few days ago (5-26).

Frosty!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

(looks like NQ is starting to grow old)

@jingo Ah man I hope! She looks like she's getting close to being done. IDK I'm still new to these stages, I think I may need to start feeding her a little more often and probably switch to just plain water and recharge every other time. I hope she is doing ok otherwise. Cheers!

I promise I'll do a proper update tomorrow if I have a few hours to spare (tues) thanks you guys!
0525171601_HDR.jpg

...grow tent guard dog on duty.
-NN

I think you still have a couple weeks, looks a bit hungry to me. I think your correct when you say you could feed a bit more. This is the point where you stack on the most weight. You'll see calx swelling and the buds will begin to flop over.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

I think you still have a couple weeks, looks a bit hungry to me. I think your correct when you say you could feed a bit more. This is the point where you stack on the most weight. You'll see calx swelling and the buds will begin to flop over.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Roger that, fed them last night and will check the weight of the pot daily now on. I did notice a bit of swelling on the main and a few other colas. Yeah she's packing in the weight now and I definitely wanna give her time. So that makes sense to a noob like me now, she must be pretty hungry still! Update incoming in a tick!

Back