Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

Orange bud:

I have never smoked orange bud before so im really looking forward to this.

Orange bud.jpg

Orange bud close.jpg

I think these nodes should fill out ok

Orange bud early growth.jpg

Purple Punch:

The buds on this are already so dense and swelling quick! Ok, another non purple pheno, but i don't mind atall. Still a great structure and i think will give me a decent yield after adjusting the tie downs every other day, or you would run the risk of maybe a third of larf with this pheno.

PP.jpg

PP closw.jpg

pp bud close.jpg

pp bud close light.jpg

Bubba Island Kush DWC DP DAY 25:

I am ecstatic to flip this girl into flower next week! It says she has a short 7 week flower cycle and i am going to take two cuttings just incase she is a diamond. Never done that before!! As you know there is a soil of the same strain about a week behind this, depending on the ease of the grow and the yield i may be going full DWC for the photos then possibly the autos.

bubba hydro.jpg

bubba hydro top.jpg

bubba hydro top 2].jpg

bubba hydro growth.jpg

Bubba roots.jpg

Moving onto the 10L:

CDLC:

I think this girl has had a rough ride... lets see if she can give me atleast an ounce... saying that... she absolutely reeks!!

CDLC.jpg

CDLC close.jpg

Night Queen 3:

The biggest of the 10L, i think she is gonna be really impressive!!

NQ 3.jpg

NQ 3 close.jpg

Strawberry Nuggets:

i have been careful with this little girl, i didn't want to defoliate too much so she has been tied down and leaf tucked and has paid me back with some really cool growth!! Her growth looks healthy, i am really curious to see what she yields, hopefully more than 50g of dried bud!

SN 1.1.jpg

SN 1.jpg

Really cool shot from the top of the plant.
SN top.jpg

SN.jpg

The Goldilocks Zone:

This girl is a little on the small side but is a frost monster! Im concentrating on fattening her up good and proper, she is moving fast so i might put her on PK for a week or so now then follow it up with overdrive for around 10-14 followed by a week flush... taking us to around day 70-77.

tgz.jpg

tgz 1.jpg

tgz close 2.jpg

tgz close 3.jpg

tgz close.jpg

That's the lot for now folks!

Peace

DAY 56

These ladies are ripping through now, they have been put on PK for this week, so time to get JUICY!!! The saber is really shining, the quality of light is going to give me some tremendously resin rich buds. Fingers crossed!!

Group:

grooup 2.jpg

Grop.jpg

Group and saber.jpg

Lights off.jpeg

Cookie 1:

Some nice boulder type buds forming here

Cookie 1.jpg

Cookie 1 close.jpg

Cookie 1.1 close.jpg

Cookie 2:

The second cookie is dense in foliage and internodes.

Cookie 2.jpg

cookie 2 close.jpg

NQ1;

One of the leggiest girls in town, haha she's such a thirsty girl!I think she will take a week longer than the rest

NQ 1.jpg

NQ 1 close.jpg

NQ2:

Beautiful buds on her

NQ 2.jpg

NQ2 Close.jpg

Orange Bud:

maybe leave this girl another week or so too

OB.jpg

OB close.jpg

Last edited:
Back