Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

Hey everyone!

Day 40 here are all of the girls. Still in the same formation as last week. I will spread the pics out over the post.

Group shot: After some slight yellowing in the leaves i have continued with the vega and moonshine across all the girls. I have not grown in pots this big before and it took a second to get upto speed with them. But i think it should be pretty straight forward from here on out.

group 30l.jpg

Cookie 1:

Probably the most photogenic of the lot. Her leaves are beautifully soft like velvet.

Cookie 1.jpg
Cookie 1 side.jpg

Cookie 1 close.jpg

Purple Punch:

Still stocky, i hadn't put here on a riser as i wanted her to stretch. I think she is done stretching pretty much now, so will probably get wider from here.

PP sid.jpg

PP top 2.jpg

PP top.jpg

Orange Bud:

OB.jpg

OB side 2.jpg

OB close.jpg

Lets see if i can fatten these girls up in the next 40 days!

Night queen 1: The biggest of the lot, this one is drinking around 2 litres of feed a day.

NQ 1 close.jpg

NQ 1.jpg
NQ1.jpg

Cookie 2:

Cookie 2.jpg

Cookie 2 top.jpg

Cookie 2 central .jpg

Night Queen 2:

NQ2.jpg

NQ 2 top side.jpg

NQ 2.jpg

Deez Nuggs 20L:

DN 20l.jpg

DN 20l side.jpg

Deez Nuggs 10L:

DN 10l.jpg

DN 10l side.jpg

Bubba Island Kush Dutch passion, Vanilla Kush Barney's Farm:
Just some photoperiod seedlings to try in 5L pots

bk,bk,vk.jpg

heres the final segment for now, the 10ls and the bubba hydro photo. I moved the 4 10L to a flowering tent that has a Skyline 600 + 400 mk 2 in it. As they are well into flower and mini, we may aswell let the saber do the work on the 30ls.

10L girls:

group 10l.jpg

Back left: CDLC
Back right: Night Queen
Front Left: Stawberry Nuggets
Front Right: The golidlocks zone

Strawberry Nuggets:

SN side.jpg

SN top side.jpg

SN leaf tuuuck.jpg

I have opted to lead tuck and defoliate lightly. but she is doing all the work, such a pleasure to grow.

The Goldilocks Zone:

TGZ full.jpg

TGZ side.jpg

TGZ closee.jpg

Really resembles double grape! Frosty sugar leafs and a similar structure.

Night Queen:

Staked, defoliated a little. She is like a mini me of NQ2

NQ.jpg

NQ close.jpg

CDLC:

CDLC.jpg

Bubba Island Kush DWC:

BIK hydro top.jpg

BIK hydro side 1.jpg

BIK hydro root.jpg

Bubba Island Kush Soil 20L:

BIK soil top.jpg
BIK soil side.jpg

That's all folks!!! See you soon!

All girls looks great. well done.
You going have some lovely smoke.
:pass::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:

Thanks brother, full steam ahead for the finish line, can't do it without you. Keep an eye on them for me! please!! kick my ass if we can improve.

I am going to be stoned for the next century by the looks of it, great stuff!!

:rofl:

Peace.

Top and chop and top and chop and top and chop and top and chop and top and chop and top and chop and top and
chop and top and chop and top and chop and top and chop dude lol.......Skysaber is doin the biznass on your girls bro. :smiley1:

Top and chop and top and chop and top and chop and top and chop and top and chop and top and chop and top and
chop and top and chop and top and chop and top and chop dude lol.......Skysaber is doin the biznass on your girls bro. :smiley1:

The Skysaber is doing what it does best and the girls are revelling in it.

Peace.

Hey AFN hope you are all well!! A bit pushed for time and a load of pics to upload so i will be quick.

Day 49.
Back left: Colorado cookie 1
Back right: Night Queen 1
Front left: orange bud
Front right: Purple Punch
Middle back: NQ 2
Middle front: Cookie 2
Front left square pot: bubba kush hydro

Group 2.jpg

Group.jpg

saber.jpg

saber 2.jpg

saber 3.jpg

Things on the whole are looking good. I think there will definitely be a range of different finish times for this grow. However trying to feed plants that are all at different stages can be tiring... But i could have worse problems so i don't really mind haha. There has been a little discolouration here on some leaves here and there but i'm not worried. The 30L are drinking 3L a day now which i will increase accordingly if they can take it. Airpots seem to take forever to water! but that's just because im new. I am trying the next run with 30L fabric pots to see what differences there are, upto now my yields have been decent so lets see if the airpots improve that...

Cookie 1

The buds are looking like they will swell... but just how much is the question!!!

cookie 1.2.jpg

cookie 1.1.jpg

Cookie 1.jpg

Cookie 2

Cookie 2.jpg

May need to watch for mould on this one at later stages.

Cookie 2 close.jpg

Night Queen 1:

Just realised i have only taken one photo of this one! which is ashame because she's gonna be the biggest!

NQ 1.jpg

Night Queen 2:

Amazing contrast of dark green and white on this queen.

NQ 2.jpg

NQ 2.2.jpg

NQ 2.1.jpg

Back