Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

We have hit day 64 in these photos!!

group.jpg

Judging by the trichomes we are as follows!

Deluxe slurbet: Ready for flush today until day 70! yayyy!!

To flush, i use flawless finish and water for 7-10 days, then i leave them in their pots for a couple of days in darkness and to dry out, then i chop.

DS2.jpg

DS.jpg

Black Cherry Punch: Also ready for flush today until day 70. awesome colours, beautiful gal!

BCP.jpg

Snow Flurry: She will begin flush on day 70 and be left until day 77 giving an overall flowering time of 11 weeks!

SF.jpg

I need to take some close up and trichome pictures too! these will be added in the next couple of days,

Thanks for reading as always,

Peace

:baked:

View attachment 1265416

To flush, i use flawless finish and water for 7-10 days, then i leave them in their pots for a couple of days in darkness and to dry out, then i chop.

View attachment 1265413

View attachment 1265414

Black Cherry Punch: Also ready for flush today until day 70. awesome colours, beautiful gal!

View attachment 1265415

Snow Flurry: She will begin flush on day 70 and be left until day 77 giving an overall flowering time of 11 weeks!

View attachment 1265412

I need to take some close up and trichome pictures too! these will be added in the next couple of days,

Peace

a tent full of great looking plants but that black cheery punch is making eyes at me :kiss:is that from inhouse gentics ?

View attachment 1265416

View attachment 1265413

View attachment 1265414

View attachment 1265415

View attachment 1265412

Peace

:drool::drool::drool:

a tent full of great looking plants but that black cheery punch is making eyes at me :kiss:is that from inhouse gentics ?

Yeah thats right mate. :d5:

thank you very much!!

I have never let it grow for this long and i think that's really helped the colour

Thanks for looking in buddy

peace

WHAT A GROW THAT WAS!!!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had an excellent christmas and new year... as good as can be anyway!!

The entire 5x5 is now down and boy did she throw down!! The 840W saber has absolutely killed it!!

First things first, dry weights!

I have given away a lot as Christmas presents to a couple friends but mostly family as they are all stoners! With the year a lot of people have had

i think this bud was the saving grace of the year... well it was for me! Nothing worse than having to buy shit weed in a pandemic and i know i am

stocked up for my smoke for a good good while now!!

S5 haze (Both plants): 272g (over 9.5 ounces)
Black Cherry Punch: 148g (over 5 ounces)
17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

21.png

Now for the show stoppers

1.png

Deluxe Slurbet 4plants: All jars at the bottom plus the top right bluesealed tupperware.

713g

Each Kilner jar holds approx 3 ounces (x6) + 5 ounces in the box + 2 in smaller jar = a whopping 713g/just over 25 ounces.

Absolutely flabbergasted with the yield! I could tell the buds would be special but the formation and yield as a whole has blown me away!

16.png

Even the popcorn buds are solid and fully formed, theres not a piece of larf in site!!

13.png

12.png

11.png

10.png

9.png

8.png

Snow Flurry: Same image but 4 jars and the small tupperware on the top row

Hands down the dankest and most perfect buds i have ever grown!

1.png

As you will see from the photos, the density and weight of these buds is insane. I think this has knocked black cherry punch off its perch for me.

Yield: 312g from two plants with equal veg time

Smell: Fresh tart pineapple and akin to a drink called 5alive! Super fruity terps.

Stone: Great balanced high off the MAC1 and the Slurricane comes and kicks your ass after with a couchlock high.

The pictures speak for themselves! Ill put them in the next post as i will reach the limit in this one...

be right back!!

ANNDDDD FINALLY! The start of the show and my new favourite! I havent trimmed this properly because its only me smoking it, but you get the idea from the pics... :yay:i am trimming bit by bit daily, i need something to do now i have a break for abit!

Im not going to waffle on but you can see that even the popcorn is good bud! Little pellets of power!

15.png

14.png

2.png

7.png

6.png

4.png

3.png

I have really enjoyed this grow and it's coming through in the techniques now too, its been a long windy road so far but i have learnt

so much. I am forever grateful and humbled to be able to grow for myself!

Peace

ANNDDDD FINALLY! The start of the show and my new favourite! I havent trimmed this properly because its only me smoking it, but you get the idea from the pics... :yay:i am trimming bit by bit daily, i need something to do now i have a break for abit!

Im not going to waffle on but you can see that even the popcorn is good bud! Little pellets of power!

View attachment 1271969

View attachment 1271971

View attachment 1271972

View attachment 1271977

View attachment 1271976

View attachment 1271975

View attachment 1271974

I have really enjoyed this grow and it's coming through in the techniques now too, its been a long windy road so far but i have learnt

so much. I am forever grateful and humbled to be able to grow for myself!

Peace
:drool::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::slap::slap::slap:

Back