Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

Just sat here for almost 2 hours reading all 22 pages. I’m sold on this light. As soon as I get the coin saved up, I’m getting one. Amazing grows man. Can’t wait to see how much u harvest off these photos.

Thats a beautiful forest brother.. your skills + that light = :drool: :drool: :drool: absolutely gorgeous girls :worship::karmacloud::jointman:

Heyyy hope!!

Thank you ma friend!!! we know those lights can work wonders, good genetics plus good LED's is a combo im sticking with for now.

I have just sourced some insane genetics for next year!

Hope you are well

Peace

:baked:

Hehe I first read that as beautiful frost. Yes, beautiful forest and beautiful frost :D :smoking:

Hey brother!!

:crying:haha i just had a dab and it took me about 5 minutes to read that message

Thank you for your kind words! Im about to do an update on this thread, had a crazy couple weeks!

Peace

Just sat here for almost 2 hours reading all 22 pages. I’m sold on this light. As soon as I get the coin saved up, I’m getting one. Amazing grows man. Can’t wait to see how much u harvest off these photos.

Yooo Micro OG!

I'm truly humbled by your compliments mate!

thank you very much and thanks for taking the time to look in on my thread!

I will have to let you know what i get from them. They are all clones from genetics i have phenohunted so it has taken me around 18 months to
source everything from seed... and all my money :crying::crying: But id rather be high than rich so its a no brainer for me!!

I'm just about to do an update, now the show really begins! Thank you once again!

Peace

Bonjour AFN!!!

First order of affairs, a GIANT apology for the delay in post on my part. I haven't managed to log on for over 10 days,

however the good news is the girls are kicking ass and i managed to get a few more photos than usual. As mentioned previous they are

chilling at the 1.6 EC feed and drinking around 3.6L per day. I've recently introduced a Neem oil foliar feed which the girls LOVE.

But before i get into it, i have invested in a couple of single bars. This is to top up the power in the tent and increase resin production. Each bar is

240W and i think the introduction in late flower has made all the difference. The trichomes seem to be really thick and grainy and the buds are

getting frostier by the day. They link together so its only one extra plug, but this has pushed the tent from good to awesome bud.

bars.jpg

The past week or so has just been maintaining environment and keeping the feeds scheduled and dialled in. I gave another round

takling off a few sparse sites from the bottoms. For those of you that are interested,

bottoms.jpg

The INHOUSE GENETICS strains are on day 38. Here are all of those....

lights on

group - s5.jpg

lights off
lights off group.jpg

I have turned the oscillating fan down to the lowest setting, i have learnt that too much direct air movement causes the leaves to

create friction on neighbouring buds and can damage trichome heads... Im trying to preserve these as much as i can. Now it is a gentle

breeze, but i have turned up the fan speed controller to 3/4 to compensate the air exchange.

S5 Haze:

These girls are coming to a finish, they will start flush in the next few days. I checked the trichomes a couple of days ago and they

are almost where i like them! They have hit day 56 in the photos and i anticipate a day 68-70 harvest. I haven't got photos of these as i

had to remove them to get into the tent. But i will upload these later on today when i tend to them.

SNOW FLURRY:

Here is the Snow flurry, possibly one of my favourite strains on this run. Super tropical terps and frost for days, the stone is

absolutely knock out this is gonna be my xmas smoke! The front two girls on the right are both Snow Flurry.

snow flurry.jpg

SF close.jpg

sf close 2.jpg

SF and DS.jpg

Deluxe Slurbet:

Here are the Deluxe slurbet, these were freebies that i got with the snow flurry. One of them was a dud, the other was really slow growing, one

was a mutant but this phenotype was my fave. She throws down the trichs from week 6 and is probably the closest to sherbet i have tasted

with a bit of the OGKB and slurricane fruityness following on the pallet, really unique. That's why there is 4 of her! :crying:

DLX SLURB day 38 2.jpg

DLX SLURB day 38.jpg

DS2.jpg

lights off DLX SLURB.jpg

This was taken before defoliation, the browning leaves are where the door of the tent stop the light getting to the bottom... the tent

is nicely packed!

lights off DLX SLURB2.jpg

Glistening ladies!

DS close.jpg

Photo limit reached... TBC....

Black Cherry Punch:

This is a plant i have fallen in love with, the bud structure is second to non. Even when it is dried and complete they still look like they are

dripping with frost. The smell is like dank grapes more than cherry but its the sweetest weed ever! This pheno is sativa leaning in high, but

the internodes are the tightest on anything i have ever grown, its a pain to veg and train but a pleasure to smoke! I have to defoliate her every 3

days in flower for the buds to ripen or she hinders her own growth!

BCP day 38.jpg

lights off BCP.jpg

bcp day 38 2.jpg

BCP close.jpg

That's pretty much it for this week! This week im adding some new CO2 to help with some swell for the next few weeks! Im aiming for day 70-

77 harvest but lets see what they do towards the home stretch.

Anyway, sorry to waffle on! I'll be back next week with some more updates and the start of some closeups and trich shots. yummyummyummy!

Peace

Bonjour AFN!!!

First order of affairs, a GIANT apology for the delay in post on my part. I haven't managed to log on for over 10 days,

however the good news is the girls are kicking ass and i managed to get a few more photos than usual. As mentioned previous they are

chilling at the 1.6 EC feed and drinking around 3.6L per day. I've recently introduced a Neem oil foliar feed which the girls LOVE.

But before i get into it, i have invested in a couple of single bars. This is to top up the power in the tent and increase resin production. Each bar is

240W and i think the introduction in late flower has made all the difference. The trichomes seem to be really thick and grainy and the buds are

getting frostier by the day. They link together so its only one extra plug, but this has pushed the tent from good to awesome bud.

View attachment 1257192

The past week or so has just been maintaining environment and keeping the feeds scheduled and dialled in. I gave another round

takling off a few sparse sites from the bottoms. For those of you that are interested,

View attachment 1257206
The INHOUSE GENETICS strains are on day 38. Here are all of those....

lights on

View attachment 1257193

lights off
View attachment 1257199

I have turned the oscillating fan down to the lowest setting, i have learnt that too much direct air movement causes the leaves to

create friction on neighbouring buds and can damage trichome heads... Im trying to preserve these as much as i can. Now it is a gentle

breeze, but i have turned up the fan speed controller to 3/4 to compensate the air exchange.

S5 Haze:

These girls are coming to a finish, they will start flush in the next few days. I checked the trichomes a couple of days ago and they

are almost where i like them! They have hit day 56 in the photos and i anticipate a day 68-70 harvest. I haven't got photos of these as i

had to remove them to get into the tent. But i will upload these later on today when i tend to them.

SNOW FLURRY:

Here is the Snow flurry, possibly one of my favourite strains on this run. Super tropical terps and frost for days, the stone is

absolutely knock out this is gonna be my xmas smoke! The front two girls on the right are both Snow Flurry.

View attachment 1257198

View attachment 1257196

View attachment 1257194

View attachment 1257195

Deluxe Slurbet:

Here are the Deluxe slurbet, these were freebies that i got with the snow flurry. One of them was a dud, the other was really slow growing, one

was a mutant but this phenotype was my fave. She throws down the trichs from week 6 and is probably the closest to sherbet i have tasted

with a bit of the OGKB and slurricane fruityness following on the pallet, really unique. That's why there is 4 of her! :crying:

View attachment 1257203

View attachment 1257204

View attachment 1257205

View attachment 1257202

This was taken before defoliation, the browning leaves are where the door of the tent stop the light getting to the bottom... the tent

is nicely packed!

View attachment 1257201

Glistening ladies!

View attachment 1257200

Photo limit reached... TBC....
Very nice set up bro. jungle in there, the buds looks yum yum
The new bars are 240w per set, each bar are 120w. check with @muddy-ledhydroponic
:slap: :slap: :slap: :pass:

Very nice set up bro. jungle in there, the buds looks yum yum
The new bars are 240w per set, each bar are 120w. check with @muddy-ledhydroponic
:slap: :slap: :slap: :pass:

!!!!!!!!! I got the wattage of the lights wrong, for anyone reading my thread! @Taipan has corrected me, this is why he is an OG in my eyes, same as @Teetee ... Optimal Grower :baked::baked:

So to reiterate... each bar is 120w not 240W. The cumulative power of BOTH bars is 240W, not 240W EACH as i stated in my post. Apologies.

Peace

Back