Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

Hey everyone!!! This isn't the weekly post... just a sneak peek at what i did yesterday...

I FINALLY MADE MOONROCKS! before i go off on a tangent, i used:

1.) Hillside Strangler X Kookie Krusha & Spur apple Runtz for the bud. A nice compact and dense flower, hybrid in genetics, nice balanced high....

2.) Candy breath, 75 Micron Kief Rosin pressed at 89 degrees... I like it like this it's like the middle of batter and shatter and preserves so many

terps. Also the rosin is super stable at room temperature so you can handle it without too much fuss, after a few hours in the fridge.

3.) 45 Micron dry sift for the coating!

This was a small experiment, i'm going to refine my process then make an upload on

how to get em nice each time.

As you all know the 5x5 seeded... This meant that i had an excuse to jar up most the tent and use it for concentrate...

I've got loads of smoke from the previous harvest so ihave been like a kid at xmas... Anything to get you through lockdown.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HIGH... Last night was the first time in a while it felt like i was having

an outer body experience from Ayuhuasca... Psychedelic and some smoke that certainly put hairs on my chest!!

It seems like today... i'm going to be high all day, faling to shake the mong :crying:

Anyway enjoy the pictures. Im going to eat a pizza and down 7Liters of ice cream.

Prep stage.jpg

HSS X KK.jpg

SAR FLOWER.jpg

Dry sift and flower.jpg

flower and kief.jpg

Moon rocks finished.jpg

Peace

:baked:

Hey everyone!!! This isn't the weekly post... just a sneak peek at what i did yesterday...

I FINALLY MADE MOONROCKS! before i go off on a tangent, i used:

1.) Hillside Strangler X Kookie Krusha & Spur apple Runtz for the bud. A nice compact and dense flower, hybrid in genetics, nice balanced high....

2.) Candy breath, 75 Micron Kief Rosin pressed at 89 degrees... I like it like this it's like the middle of batter and shatter and preserves so many

terps. Also the rosin is super stable at room temperature so you can handle it without too much fuss, after a few hours in the fridge.

3.) 45 Micron dry sift for the coating!

This was a small experiment, i'm going to refine my process then make an upload on

how to get em nice each time.

As you all know the 5x5 seeded... This meant that i had an excuse to jar up most the tent and use it for concentrate...

I've got loads of smoke from the previous harvest so ihave been like a kid at xmas... Anything to get you through lockdown.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HIGH... Last night was the first time in a while it felt like i was having

an outer body experience from Ayuhuasca... Psychedelic and some smoke that certainly put hairs on my chest!!

It seems like today... i'm going to be high all day, faling to shake the mong :crying:

Anyway enjoy the pictures. Im going to eat a pizza and down 7Liters of ice cream.

View attachment 1246296

View attachment 1246295

View attachment 1246292

View attachment 1246294

View attachment 1246293

View attachment 1246291

Peace

Holy shit m8 they look soooooo tasty :drool: amazing work bro.. today sir u will be truly baked :jointman: enjoy m8 :d5:

Holy shit m8 they look soooooo tasty :drool: amazing work bro.. today sir u will be truly baked :jointman: enjoy m8 :d5:

Haha thanks @hope2grow , i have been high all frickin week :crying: I am like a week behind with work and everything, them girls slap

hard haha.

That looks amazing! I'll have o try it one day when I have enough supplies and am not worrying about running out for the next harvest :)

Hell yeah dude, i highly recommend it! It's taken me a little while trying to figure it out, it was only because i had the disaster of the seeded

5x5! But we learn and we make the best of what we have. I'm smoking seeded bud at the moment but it's still 10X stronger

than anything id buy on the street! Give me a shout if you ever need any pointers and ill see if i can help!

Peace

Hey all!

Hope everyone has had a good week so far!

Thought i would give the weekly update on the 5x5.

Still not loads to show but the girls are looking happy as larry! The aim of this run is stress free, easy sailing, transgender free plants

:crying::crying:

The girls are on 1.6 EC flower feed, although it is lights out everything is looking a little dark green, so they're going to have a couple of plain water feeds to make sure we don't get any nutrient lock out. Something the S5 can do pretty easily and rapidly and the bud size/ development will suffer if they lock out.

The plants in the middle, S5 and Black Cherry Punch will be getting raised, at the start of stretch with these on the floor they were the same height as the younger plants. Now the canopy has reached up nicely, time to get everything even again, remove some leafs and re stake. This will be happening in next weeks post, i will do a before and after shot.

s5 haze X2: DAY 32

everything else: DAY 17(Snow Flurry X2 / Deluxe Slurbet X4 / Black cherry punch X1)

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

Hope everyone has an excellent weekend!

Peace

Hey guys!

Here are the girls, the s5 is on day 32 and the others are all on around day 17 of flower.

The aromas coming from the tent are incredible! Im enjoying growing multiple plants of the same strain, it's so easy to manage!

Whole tent:

PXL_20201106_120641481.jpg

Right side: The one at the front is deluxe slurbet. The two behind are Snow Flurry.

PXL_20201106_120702467.jpg

Middle: Front two are S5 haze and the monster at the back is Black cherry Punch.

PXL_20201106_120655611.jpg

Left: These are all Deluxe Slurbet.
PXL_20201106_120649020.jpg

Ill be back next week with a slightly more detailed insight!

Peace

Hey guys!

Here are the girls, the s5 is on day 32 and the others are all on around day 17 of flower.

The aromas coming from the tent are incredible! Im enjoying growing multiple plants of the same strain, it's so easy to manage!

Whole tent:

View attachment 1250982

Right side: The one at the front is deluxe slurbet. The two behind are Snow Flurry.

View attachment 1250979

Middle: Front two are S5 haze and the monster at the back is Black cherry Punch.

View attachment 1250980

Left: These are all Deluxe Slurbet.
View attachment 1250981

Ill be back next week with a slightly more detailed insight!

Peace
LOVELY:pass::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:

Back