Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

Heyy to all who may view!

It's been a while since i posted so i thought i would share my current adventure with you all.

As you can tell i now grow autos and photos... More so the photoperiods as i have developed an addiction to pheno hunting!

but i love them all nevertheless.

I am using a new light from @muddy-ledhydroponic . It's an 840W Skysaber and i can see a MASSIVE improvement on resin production

even at day 35 of flower. These will easily be my frostiest girls to date!

I have got some lovely strains flowering at the moment, i made some purchases of some really nice genetics and now they

are coming good, so i hope you enjoy watching the show, just as much as i love growing them! This way i can jar up the goodness and get a

killer cure going on them!!

@Taipan @Teetee @hope2grow get a load of these girls!!

I am growing the following:

Candy breath : Inhouse Genetics
Deluxe Slurbet: Inhouse Genetics
Girl scout cookies: Unknown seedbank
Terp Daddy: Inhouse Genetics
Snow flurry: Inhouse genetics
Hillside Strangler X kookie Krusha: Frozen Chosen seeds, Alaska

A wide variation of flavours and aromas here all leaning dominantly to the indica side. I haven't managed to take loads of photos just yet

so bare with me.

Group Shot:

View attachment 1233727

Snow flurry:
View attachment 1233726

View attachment 1233725

Candy Breath:

View attachment 1233724
View attachment 1233723

Girl scout cookie:

View attachment 1233721
View attachment 1233722

Terp Daddy:
View attachment 1233720

View attachment 1233719

I will upload more real soon when i have a chance!

Thank you for reading my thread!!

Peace

:baked:
Love the new skysabers 840w bro. i got 2 ordered and i be getting them this week.:pass:

Hey AFN, Im finally starting a weekly blog back up!

NEW RUN NEW RUN NEW RUNNEW RUN NEW RUN NEW RUNNEW RUN NEW RUN NEW RUNNEW RUN NEW RUN NEW RUN

I am using the Skysaber 840W with some photoperiod strains.

I have raised the heater and dehumidifier and put a new fan in, there was a couple of temp issues with the hot summer in this last grow. The candy breath of the last run was a hermie so it ended up seeding the whole tent, along with a couple of other issues. Some of the tops were starting to grow mould in late flower, so i am not vegging as heavy anymore. The genetics of these buds and my feed schedule makes the buds so tight, i have had to rethink the size at which i flip. The seeds aren't a bad thing as its all personal smoke so i don't mind, just my ego took a battering :crying::crying:

I'm looking forward to a nice and easy stress free cycle, they have been vegged with a 1.2 EC solution and will move to a 1.6 MAX EC solution right to the finish before flush.

There is 9 plants here of the following strains.

X4 Deluxe Slurbet - Inhouse Genetics
X2 Snow Flurry - Inhouse Genetics
X1 Black Cherry Punch - Inhouse genetics (Middle Back)
X2 S5 Haze (2 weeks ahead) (Back right corner)
They are in a coco/soil mix of 60/40 in 22L fabric pots.

Here they are on day 2 of flower just after flip.

day 2.jpeg

Day 7 of Flower just before watering

Mild LST to use the whole tent space, i let the pots totally dry before LST then watering. I find I can stake the whole 5x5 in 20 minutes when the plants are not full of water and rigid, also there is less chance of snapping the stems, which is great when your as clumsy as me.

group 1.jpg

group2.jpg

group3.jpg

group4.jpg

group5.jpg

group6.jpg

group7.jpg

group8.jpg

You can see the s5 kicking into gear a couple of weeks ahed. I have a feeling i might put another plant in here so there is 10... I dont know why :crying::crying::crying:

Thanks for reading my thread!

Peace.

Nice grow! Coming along nicely.

Lol about the 10th plant. So hard to resist adding plants when there is floor space. I came so close today, but decided instead to plant a couple of pots with herbs and chillis.

Keep up the weekly updates
:pass:

Nice grow! Coming along nicely.

Lol about the 10th plant. So hard to resist adding plants when there is floor space. I came so close today, but decided instead to plant a couple of pots with herbs and chillis.

Keep up the weekly updates
:pass:

Thank you @herbalistssword, welcome to my thread :welcome:

hopefully this one is a smooth run!

I will upload some pictures of the seeded stuff too on the next update.

:crying: tell me about it, I have had to hold off too, after staking there just isn't enough room now.

Good call on the chilli's and herbs! :headbang::headbang: Should be ready for xmas!?

Peace

Good call on the chilli's and herbs! :headbang::headbang: Should be ready for xmas!?

Hehe, no idea never grew before :) I imagine the herbs will be ready before as they they are just leaves I'll be consuming. I'm hoping to turn it into living soil in the future so put mainly companion plants to get soil ready.

The chillis might have been a mistake, got them in pack with other herbs and thought I'd use them as I like chili, turns out Scottish bonnet is an extremely hot one, so won't be using for Christmas for sure :D

Hehe, no idea never grew before :) I imagine the herbs will be ready before as they they are just leaves I'll be consuming. I'm hoping to turn it into living soil in the future so put mainly companion plants to get soil ready.

The chillis might have been a mistake, got them in pack with other herbs and thought I'd use them as I like chili, turns out Scottish bonnet is an extremely hot one, so won't be using for Christmas for sure :D

Yes very true! Good idea on the living soil side! An area i am yet to explore, it sounds like you have done some groundwork on it though.

Scotch bonnets are crazyyyyyyyy hot! They have a really nice smokey flavour when you get the balance right and aren't that mad when

used with caution. Just dont go picking it and eating it raw in one go!

Awesome for some homemade BBQ sauce!

Peace

Hey AFN, Im finally starting a weekly blog back up!

NEW RUN NEW RUN NEW RUNNEW RUN NEW RUN NEW RUNNEW RUN NEW RUN NEW RUNNEW RUN NEW RUN NEW RUN

I am using the Skysaber 840W with some photoperiod strains.

I have raised the heater and dehumidifier and put a new fan in, there was a couple of temp issues with the hot summer in this last grow. The candy breath of the last run was a hermie so it ended up seeding the whole tent, along with a couple of other issues. Some of the tops were starting to grow mould in late flower, so i am not vegging as heavy anymore. The genetics of these buds and my feed schedule makes the buds so tight, i have had to rethink the size at which i flip. The seeds aren't a bad thing as its all personal smoke so i don't mind, just my ego took a battering :crying::crying:

I'm looking forward to a nice and easy stress free cycle, they have been vegged with a 1.2 EC solution and will move to a 1.6 MAX EC solution right to the finish before flush.

There is 9 plants here of the following strains.

X4 Deluxe Slurbet - Inhouse Genetics
X2 Snow Flurry - Inhouse Genetics
X1 Black Cherry Punch - Inhouse genetics (Middle Back)
X2 S5 Haze (2 weeks ahead) (Back right corner)
They are in a coco/soil mix of 60/40 in 22L fabric pots.

Here they are on day 2 of flower just after flip.

View attachment 1244462

Day 7 of Flower just before watering

Mild LST to use the whole tent space, i let the pots totally dry before LST then watering. I find I can stake the whole 5x5 in 20 minutes when the plants are not full of water and rigid, also there is less chance of snapping the stems, which is great when your as clumsy as me.

View attachment 1244463

View attachment 1244464

View attachment 1244465

View attachment 1244466

View attachment 1244467

View attachment 1244468

View attachment 1244469

View attachment 1244470

You can see the s5 kicking into gear a couple of weeks ahed. I have a feeling i might put another plant in here so there is 10... I dont know why :crying::crying::crying:

Thanks for reading my thread!

Peace.
looking good bro:pass:

Back