Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

I have just weighed up the total and were looking at about a 43% yield. Which is good, but i think if there was more cleaner heads in the bags, obviously the yield of rosin increases. However I do have my eye on some PROPER screens! but good ones are hard to find.

peace

:baked:

edit> kief going in 13.2g > RETURN = 5.7g

Hey brother!
Im glad you approved, there was a lot to get through!!

I hope this begins to answer some of your questions bro!

Mate, that was an answer and a half.... you've pretty much covered everything there is to know about squishing.... just wish I had some spare cash, but it's interesting you say that you get more worthwhile results with photos.

Also, your tray made me giggle....
here's mine and you'll see what I mean....
tray.JPG

That's pure hash.... just gotta find a way to make use of it.... maybe some ISO?
wait till you see my grinder!!!

Mate, that was an answer and a half.... you've pretty much covered everything there is to know about squishing.... just wish I had some spare cash, but it's interesting you say that you get more worthwhile results with photos.

Also, your tray made me giggle....
here's mine and you'll see what I mean....
View attachment 1199897

That's pure hash.... just gotta find a way to make use of it.... maybe some ISO?
wait till you see my grinder!!!

MANNNNN, that tray speaks for itself...
it has clearly seen millions of buds ! Dude, that's so much hash i feel like licking the screen :drool:

Your grinder must be caked! as well! ISO is a good shout for both i think, yummy.

I could be wrong about the photos, maybe my pressing equipment or method isn't up to it, I just personally find it a lot easier to get a

better yield when pressing with a photoperiod. Maybe they're more noob friendly?... Some people do get very good results though, i'm not

denying that at all.

Take care dude

Peace

:baked::baked:

Hey guys!

Had a little break from posting as i have been to busy to growing anything lol. Its ok though, i have some good weed jarred and curing away.

The black cherry punch, is hands down probably some of the nicest weed i have ever smoked. I am so looking forward to growing out the rest of the genetics that i have got. I just have to make rosin etc out of the bud i have first!

I have invested in some incredible new sifting screens aswell which i will upload a post on this weekend. But to cut a long story short, im getting around 52% yield off the kief rosin in a 25 micron double bagged into a 160 micron. And the colour is insane. Im working on some 49micron kief that im collecting and storing and cleaning slowly... I cant WAIT to squish that!

That is enough drivel for today, enjoy the pics!

Spumoni: Dosidos x Sunset Sherbet
Alien Labs & The plug.
Notes: Holy Shit, look at that colour!!!

IMG-20200708-WA0051.jpeg

IMG-20200708-WA0056.jpeg

IMG-20200708-WA0053.jpeg

IMG-20200708-WA0049.jpeg

IMG-20200708-WA0047.jpeg

IMG-20200708-WA0044.jpeg

SOUR APPLE RUNTZ: GOLD STAR SEED COMPANY ( Day 30 ) 10 Week Flower. XL yield.
Runtz Clone X Sour apple (Cannarado)
NOTES: Golf ball-esque buds. Not too much of a nose at the moment, but super dense and frost is kicking in.

IMG-20200708-WA0061.jpeg

IMG-20200708-WA0063.jpeg
IMG-20200708-WA0063.jpeg

IMG-20200708-WA0042.jpeg

IMG-20200708-WA0040.jpeg

IMG-20200708-WA0036.jpeg

I cant wait to show you guys what i have in store!
This 5x5 is a new setup and i love it! Such a nice clinical clean setup > HOMEBOX AMBIENT 5x5

There is a glue gelato by barneys coming through, which i will include in the post this weekend!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Peace and Love.

Attachments

• IMG-20200708-WA0038.jpeg
    IMG-20200708-WA0038.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 42
Hey guys! thought i would show the dry sift screens i got. I ordered them from

www.skunksifters.com

They are so in demand, they tend to sell out very quickly after restock! These are the large screens, i had originally wanted the medium but im so glad i got this size instead.

So a massive thank you to them for a top quality product. Customer service is excellent to! With prompt and clear replies, answering any questions about pretty much anything to do with the construction or use or care of the screens. They really are a labour of love!

Good screens are hard to come by, and for someone who has spent money and tried to make their own from scratch... This is an absolute GODSEND!!! They're not just good, they're professional.

The craftsmanship and finish of the wood are impeccable along with the joints at the corners!

I have used these properly and I am really impressed. I am waiting on hording a load more material to sift, so bare with me a few weeks as the sugar leaf vault gets filled.

There are 4 screens in total.

All of the screens came well packaged and shrinkwrapped for extra protection.
They provided me with a brush so i can clean my hash with static tech for an even more impressive end result.
I also invested in some food grade isopropyl and lint free cloths to clean before and after every use.

IMG_20200621_192118.jpg

IMG_20200621_191312.jpg

IMG_20200621_191301.jpg

IMG_20200621_191253.jpg

IMG_20200621_191747.jpg

IMG_20200621_191718.jpg

IMG_20200621_191754.jpg

IMG_20200621_192008.jpg

IMG_20200621_192020.jpg

IMG_20200621_192742.jpg

IMG_20200621_192755.png

IMG_20200621_192823.jpg

IMG_20200621_194140.jpg

IMG_20200622_165446.jpg
IMG_20200622_192122.png

I will do another post on me using them and the results from the squish! Just thought i would show them off for now!

Peace and have a brilliant weekend!!

:baked::baked:

Last edited:
Heyy to all who may view!

It's been a while since i posted so i thought i would share my current adventure with you all.

As you can tell i now grow autos and photos... More so the photoperiods as i have developed an addiction to pheno hunting!

but i love them all nevertheless.

I am using a new light from @muddy-ledhydroponic . It's an 840W Skysaber and i can see a MASSIVE improvement on resin production

even at day 35 of flower. These will easily be my frostiest girls to date!

I have got some lovely strains flowering at the moment, i made some purchases of some really nice genetics and now they

are coming good, so i hope you enjoy watching the show, just as much as i love growing them! This way i can jar up the goodness and get a

killer cure going on them!!

@Taipan @Teetee @hope2grow get a load of these girls!!

I am growing the following:

Candy breath : Inhouse Genetics
Deluxe Slurbet: Inhouse Genetics
Girl scout cookies: Unknown seedbank
Terp Daddy: Inhouse Genetics
Snow flurry: Inhouse genetics
Hillside Strangler X kookie Krusha: Frozen Chosen seeds, Alaska

A wide variation of flavours and aromas here all leaning dominantly to the indica side. I haven't managed to take loads of photos just yet

so bare with me.

Group Shot:

Group shot.jpg

Snow flurry:
Snow flurry.jpg

Snow flurry close.jpg

Candy Breath:

Candy breath.jpg

candy breath close.jpg

Girl scout cookie:

girl scout cookie.jpg

girl scout cookie close.jpg

Terp Daddy:
terp daddy.jpg

terp daddy close.jpg

I will upload more real soon when i have a chance!

Thank you for reading my thread!!

Peace

Last edited:
Heyy to all who may view!

It's been a while since i posted so i thought i would share my current adventure with you all.

As you can tell i now grow autos and photos... More so the photoperiods as i have developed an addiction to pheno hunting!

but i love them all nevertheless.

I am using a new light from @muddy-ledhydroponic . It's an 840W Skysaber and i can see a MASSIVE improvement on resin production

even at day 35 of flower. These will easily be my frostiest girls to date!

I have got some lovely strains flowering at the moment, i made some purchases of some really nice genetics and now they

are coming good, so i hope you enjoy watching the show, just as much as i love growing them! This way i can jar up the goodness and get a

killer cure going on them!!

@Taipan @Teetee @hope2grow get a load of these girls!!

I am growing the following:

Candy breath : Inhouse Genetics
Deluxe Slurbet: Inhouse Genetics
Girl scout cookies: Unknown seedbank
Terp Daddy: Inhouse Genetics
Snow flurry: Inhouse genetics
Hillside Strangler X kookie Krusha: Frozen Chosen seeds, Alaska

A wide variation of flavours and aromas here all leaning dominantly to the indica side. I haven't managed to take loads of photos just yet

so bare with me.

Group Shot:

View attachment 1233727

Snow flurry:
View attachment 1233726

View attachment 1233725

Candy Breath:

View attachment 1233724
View attachment 1233723

Girl scout cookie:

View attachment 1233721
View attachment 1233722

Terp Daddy:
View attachment 1233720

View attachment 1233719

I will upload more real soon when i have a chance!

Thank you for reading my thread!!

Peace

They looking very lovely NG mate. You are the first to test this new SkySaber 840w.
Thanks for showing what this led can do. Keep up the good work.
:slap::slap::slap:

Back