Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

no worries Cuz, we're all in this together!

Ha ha ha, aren't we all?

Mate, skin up, and have a peek, just updated.

Have a good weekend Mate... get some rest.... you're gonna need it once they get drinking!

Thanks cha!
I had a look a popped in yesterday, well done brother! She is a site to behold!

Looooooking good dude......Absolutely love the Skysaber....looks cool as fuck lol:pass::d5:

Last edited:
Looooooking good dude......Absolutely loe the Skysaber....looks cool as fuck lol:pass::d5:

:crying:I know what you mean bro! :cheers:

It looks more reminiscent of a spaceship than a grow light... that aside, the girls are fucking soaring, the footprint is doing its work and i don't think im going to have to

do a great deal to them... Like teetee says, just feeding them i will have my work cut out!

Peace.

Hey!! I thought i would just do a post so daz from @mephisto could take a look to see how his creation is going under the power of the almighty Saber!

It is called 'The Goldilocks Zone' and he has made these under the cameo of Night Owl Seeds.

GENETIC LINE > (Double Grape x 3BOG) x Blue Microverse F1 Family Tree: (Sour Stomper x Grape Crinkle x 3 Bears OG) F1 x (24 Carat x Blue Magoo bx²)
She is on day 14 here in a 10L fabric pot trudging along nicely. Still with plain water feeds as the medium uses its nutes to get her started :pighug:

She has been a gem right out the gates, i think one to watch! Im glad i have popped only one of these to see how she will grow and then i will put the others

in a LTD EDITION run perhaps...

tgz8.jpg

I know she looks a bit dry but i did water her after the photo shoot lol.

tgz.jpg
tgz2.jpg
tgz3.jpg
tgz4.jpg
tgz5.jpg
tgz6.jpg

Lets see how she goes!!

Hey guys, time for a quick update. This is mostly for the 30Ls in the 5x5. will do another post for the 10Ls with some pics separately.

The girls have been behaving themselves well! Everyone is getting along and stretching their legs because they have the room. I love this tent, so much space, I can’t wait until it is wall to wall of beautiful colourful buds…

Here they are on day 21:

Light filter group 2.jpg
Light filter group.jpg

Group through light.jpg
Filter and light.jpg

The more observant ones of you have probably noticed the DWC that has taken pride of place bottom right. She went into her pot a few days ago. She will veg in there with her auto sisters on the 20/4 schedule and then be moved into a separate flowering tent which is where I will flip her into flower. I’m really looking forward to my first time flowering a DWC grow. I'll take a few more pics later.

I have popped another Bubba Island Kush photoperiod and put her in soil, so she will have a sister. I want to see if:

DWC difficult?
DWC improve the quality of the bud compared to soil?
How does this differ compared to auto bud, if at all?
Is taste and smell preserved better through photoperiods?
What is the comparison with yield and efficiency, only having 12 hours of light flower in comparison to a potential 24hr.

Night Queen:

NQ1:
NQ 1.jpg
NQ 1.2.jpg
NQ 1.1.jpg

NQ 1.3.jpg

NQ2:

NQ 2.jpg
NQ2.1.jpg

Colorado Cookies:

CC1:
cc1.jpg
cc1.2.jpg

CC2:
cc 2.1.jpg
cc 2.jpg

.... to be cont...

Orange Bud:

This girl is kicking some major ass! Love her!

OB.jpg

OB top.jpg

10L pics and purple punch pics still to be taken and uploaded. Bare with me, hectic schedule.

Peace.

Back