Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

"I have never smoked orange bud before"

just read that on the top of this page......thats weird bro.....Orange bud is the strain I wiped out on.......in Smokey's.........in Amsterdam.....ooweeooweeoowee lol.....everything looks fantastic under the Skysaber dude...... :baked:

Purple punch barneys:

I have seen a couple yellow tips, but im trying to push these genetics to the max and theyre not that bad atall. The rate of growth is still great, lets hope it dont bite me in the ass!!

PP.jpg

PP close.jpg

The shortest gal, but again perhaps some lovely boulders!

Bubba island kush DWC:

Rootsrootsroots > This has made me want to swap too DWC... This has been so easy so far! Lets see what the flower stage entails and the proof is in the smoke! Im making her stretch a little, these are some dense plants and i dont want to run the risk of mould because i couldnt be arsed to lift the light lol.

BIK hydro 2.jpg

BIK hydro.jpg

BIK hydro 3.jpg

BIK hydro roots 2.jpg

BIK hydro roots close.jpg

BIK hydro roots.jpg

This is making me want noodles.

CDLC:

Slowly transforming into a star!!

CDLC.jpg

Night queen 3 10L:

Do i need to say anything! Dutch passion killing it as always.

NQ 10L.jpg

NQ 10l 1.jpg

The Goldilocks Zone

Ok... I am praying to the bud gods for over 60g on this girl. The quality of smoke looks incredible! Very similar to the double grape i grew out and a real mouldy fruit/grape must coming from her. Really sweet, not gassy or offensive. Looks like starting her on PK a week early has paid dividends, shes on overdrive now.

TGZ.jpg

TGZ 1,1.jpg

TGZ 1.jpg

Attachments

• CDLC 1.jpg
    CDLC 1.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 20
FINALLY

Strawberry nuggets:

Been an absolute treat from the get go, i am in love with this girl so much that i ordered another 10!! I couldn't face it if these were discontinued lol. Her structure is stellar and the fans are covered in THC! Excuse the goldilocks photo bomb in the back lol.

SN and TGZ.jpg

SN close up 2.jpg

SN close up cola.jpg

SN closeup.jpg

SN.jpg

Ok thats it for now! til the next update,

See you soon AFN!

Peace.

"I have never smoked orange bud before"

just read that on the top of this page......thats weird bro.....Orange bud is the strain I wiped out on.......in Smokey's.........in Amsterdam.....ooweeooweeoowee lol.....everything looks fantastic under the Skysaber dude...... :baked:

The universe is telling you something Vapo bro!! LETS GO TO DAM! haha

I know a few people who said the orange bud back in the 90s and the dutch cuts are awesome and would

love to try it again... Can't wait to bring that one to the xmas party!

Thanks a lot dude, all i have done is water the saber is incredible. I need to wear the glasses each time

though, the light is SO strong and you can't trun your head away from it because the footprint is insane haha...

Theres a film called Escape plan and a bit where stallone gets put in a solitary confinement cell with

floodlights right in his face... I think whoever thought of that owned a saber :crying::crying::crying:

Peace bro.

DAY 56

These ladies are ripping through now, they have been put on PK for this week, so time to get JUICY!!! The saber is really shining, the quality of light is going to give me some tremendously resin rich buds. Fingers crossed!!

Group:

View attachment 1118948

View attachment 1118949

View attachment 1118950

View attachment 1118951

Cookie 1:

Some nice boulder type buds forming here

View attachment 1118954

View attachment 1118952

View attachment 1118953

Cookie 2:

The second cookie is dense in foliage and internodes.

View attachment 1118958

View attachment 1118956

NQ1;

One of the leggiest girls in town, haha she's such a thirsty girl!I think she will take a week longer than the rest

View attachment 1118962

View attachment 1118960

NQ2:

Beautiful buds on her

View attachment 1118963

View attachment 1118964

Orange Bud:

maybe leave this girl another week or so too

View attachment 1118967

View attachment 1118965

:pass::slap::slap:

Hey again AFN! Time for an update on the 5x5! Day 63 and the girls are starting to see the finish line. They're on overdrive now until week 11, then will begin the flush.

Had to get the RH down this week with it dropping temps abit outside, so i am watering less.

i will update the small 10L plants a little later on.

Let's start with the obligatory group shot... i managed to get a lights off shot too.

Group shot 4.jpg

Lights out 2.jpg

Lights out group.jpg

Colorado cookie 1:

She is putting on her weight and trudging along, when i was watering i could smell that chocolate smell once again, same as i had with my other one. The buds are rock solid like round balls!

****Seem to have lost the individual photos for this on so ill edit the post later and upload****
*****She is the back left on the group shots. ******

Colorado Cookie 2:

This girl is stacking up so well, that main cola you see is wider than my forearm! Hence ehy shes so close to the dehumidifier. :crying:

Cookie 2 full.jpg

Cookie 2 full 2.jpg

Orange Bud:

Like i said last time, cant wait to smoke this!

OB full 1.jpg

OB close. up.jpg

OB close up 2.jpg

Night Queen 1:

She seems happy enough, she has been a bit pale but still growing with vigour and drinking lots.

NQ 1.jpg

NQ 1 bud.jpg

Night Queen 2:

This one smells really dank and gassy like pure diesel, she's mega greasy too.

NQ 2 full 2.jpg

NQ 2 full.jpg

NQ 2 close.jpg

NQ 2.jpg

I have just realised there are no pictures of the bubba either so ill upload them too in due course, sorry :crying::crying::crying:

Purple Punch:

I am so happy with this one, barneys have done well here. These are some top shelf coffeeshop style buds.

PP full.jpg

PP close up 2.jpg

PP close up.jpg

Deez Nuggs 20l/10l:

I have moved these into this tent so they get nice and stretchy ready for staking. They are on around day 30 now.

DN 20l:10l.jpg

DN 20l:10l side 1.jpg

Thats it for now, i will upload the rest of the girls soon! gearing up for the chop now cant wait!

Peace out!

I have just realised there are no pictures of the bubba either so ill upload them too in due course, sorry :crying::crying::crying:

Purple Punch:

I am so happy with this one, barneys have done well here. These are some top shelf coffeeshop style buds.

View attachment 1121936

View attachment 1121934

View attachment 1121935

Deez Nuggs 20l/10l:

I have moved these into this tent so they get nice and stretchy ready for staking. They are on around day 30 now.

View attachment 1121938

View attachment 1121937

Thats it for now, i will upload the rest of the girls soon! gearing up for the chop now cant wait!

Peace out!
..Everything looks delicious bro, absolutely delicious....I think I wrote that last time I popped in lol....but thats what comes to mind when I see your plants bro....well done:pass::d5:

Back