Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

WOW all looking yummy brother. cant wait to see next few updates.
:pass::slap::slap:

..Everything looks delicious bro, absolutely delicious....I think I wrote that last time I popped in lol....but thats what comes to mind when I see your plants bro....well done:pass::d5:

Thank you very much vapo bro! It means a lot, a lot to wrap your head around when you are a new to growing to.

I cant wait for them to finish now! Im depressed its only day 66 lol! It will be nice to have a good haul in the jars over xmas and well into the new year. Almost all of my siblings smoke weed too so i will be the favourite bro this year! And i will have enough to be able to cure for prolonged period! Me and the rosin press are gonna have fun!

Peace homie.

Wow NG, this has been a great diary. For a first grow with a new type of light.... and each plant looks amazing!
You got the skills Bro... staking, airpots, different ages etc... all perfect!

When it's all done, you'll be spoilt for choice! I think that's one of the best things about growing your own.... just that. To have the ability to have a few strains to choose from, to choose by taste, smell, effect etc, instead of choosing which dealer has the best deal!

Keep at it Bro, it's a pleasure watching!

Wow NG, this has been a great diary. For a first grow with a new type of light.... and each plant looks amazing!
You got the skills Bro... staking, airpots, different ages etc... all perfect!

When it's all done, you'll be spoilt for choice! I think that's one of the best things about growing your own.... just that. To have the ability to have a few strains to choose from, to choose by taste, smell, effect etc, instead of choosing which dealer has the best deal!

Keep at it Bro, it's a pleasure watching!

Thanks Tee,

Means a lot coming from you :d5::pighug:

I'm still cutting my teeth on some of the fundamentals, like putting the airpots the right way lol, idiot... But you guys have seen me right since day 1, so thank you for caring!

I will finally have enough trichome heads to sift into farmers grade hash on the mesh screens and do a dry sift squish on the press! I just bought a gopro so my media will get better to!

Please check in again soon bro, the next grow in here with the saber is going to be photos so i could use your watchful eye as always...

Hope you are well otherwise pal.

Peace.

Mmmm...Purple Punch dude....sounds lovely dude looking forward to some pics dude:d5::pass:

Hey AFN!! Hope everyone is well!

I thought i would do the week 10 update today whilst i had a spare second.

The 30L and 10Ls have hit day 70. The PP came down over the weekend, because i need some smoke, so time to start dusting the jars off and fill em up with some premo! This is the first time i have induced a nice fade and the colours are incredible, quite fitting with autumn too. I am going to let the remaining 30Ls go to ATLEAST day 77. Where i will start them on a 1 or maybe 2 week flush, now i have something to smoke and press, the rest can mature gracefully and take their time.

I also chopped down the goldilocks zone which consisted of a phat main cola and 4 branches of side growth. My first one like this ever.

The top of the CDLC was growing abit crazy and looked ripe, so i traced down to the growth that was not done yet and i am still feeding it overdrive after chopping her head off. The stench off her is awesome.

I tend to let the pot dry out abit before i remove all fan leaves and leave the sugars on, then just hang. Nothing special or finicky, it just works for me. I find putting them into cardboard boxes gives my bud a kind of cardboard smell. I dried the cookie and the tangie naked like this and there was none of that musty smell. When the buds are crunchy outside and chewy inside texture, like a good brownie, i put them into jars for a few days, then trim the excess sugars, where i will keep them in a ziplock frozen or trim straight onto the mesh screens for some farmers grade hash... Ok enough of that... Lets get to it.

Dry:
TGZ.jpg

TGZ lowers.jpg

PP hang.jpg

Group: The vegging plants towards the bottom are the Deez nuggs autos that i started. Both on day 34 here, i altered some dosages as per feeding and they look happy. Waiting for some more stretch before i stake em.

Full tent 2.jpg

Full tent.jpg

Cookie 1:
She was absent for the last update, i hope these are sufficient. She is going to be so tasty!

Cookie 1.jpg

Cookie 1.1 close.jpg

Cookie 1 close.jpg

Cookie 1.2 close.jpg

Cookie 2;
Stacking up for days, she is a little fatty fatty bumbum.

cookie 2.jpg

Cookie 2 stacked.jpg

Cookie 2 side thick.jpg

Cookie 2 side .jpg

Cookie 2 close.jpg

Cookie 2 close 1.jpg

Night Queen 1:
I think this girl will need a little extra time to finish.
NQ 2 full.jpg

Night Queen 2:
One of my favourites of the lot! Super dense buds and a lot of THC!

NQ 2 .jpg

NQ 2 bud close 3.jpg

NQ 2 close mid.jpg

NQ 2 close.jpg

NQ2 close bud.jpg

Night Queen 3:
Look at those colours!! i am definitely a fan of dropping the lights off temps.

NQ 3.jpg

NQ 3 fade 2.jpg

NQ 3 close.jpg

NQ 3 fade 3.jpg

NQ 3 fade.jpg

Mokums Tulip:
Here is a seedling on day 1, she just popped her head out yesterday.
MT.jpg

Attachments

• NQ 2 full 1.jpg
    NQ 2 full 1.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 25
  • NQ 2 full top.jpg
    NQ 2 full top.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 26
  • NQ 2.jpg
    NQ 2.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 27
Back