Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

Hello fellow growers!

I hope everyone has had an eventful week! I have... :crying::crying:

I decided to call time on the girls around day 77-79. I thought they would go for longer but, true to the female form... They're ready when they're ready... :crying: So i made some coffee, skinned up a PHAT Goldilocks zone head that almost put me kip and got to trimming with my eyes half mast... Oh yeah and i have caught a cold so i was stoned with a side of lemsip.... felt like i was on heroin :crying::crying::crying::crying:

So, I am really impressed from what i have pulled down, theres seems to be a good balance of quality and quantity, even though i haven't weighed it yet... one thing is for sure, this is the most terpy and best formed buds i have grown to date... Im not sure if it was an improved feed schedule/the saber/gaining experience or just a deadly combo of the lot. Either way i have learnt so much switching my setup up etc and pushing myself a bit... It's been a hard 11 weeks but fuck me the knowledge i have gained has been immense.

There's a lot of pics so im not going to waffle!! Lets get cracking!

Cookie 1:
cookie full.jpg

cookie full 3.jpg

NQ 1.jpg

Cookie 1 close.jpg

Cookie 1 side close.jpg

Night Queen>>> The one i called Orange bud for the entire grow :crying: Classicstoner :smoking:

NQ full.jpg

NQ 1.1.jpg

NQ 1 close.jpg

NQ full manucure .jpg

NQ full.jpg

NQ side 1.jpg

NQ side 2.jpg

.jpg

NQ single full manicure.jpg

Attachments

• NQ2.jpg
    NQ2.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 35
Here was pre my harvest smoke:

The goldilocks zone lowers, whilst the big bits cure away.

TGZ lowers.jpg

Night Queen 2:

NQ2.jpg

NQ 2.jpg

Cookie 2:
Cookie 2 full.jpg

Cookie 2 close 1.jpg

Cookie 2 close centre.jpg

Cookie 2 close.jpg

Cookie 2 side stack 1.jpg

Cookie 2 side stack 3.jpg

Cookie 2 side stack.jpg

Cookie 2 side.jpg

Cookie 2 trimmed.jpg

CDLC:
CDLC.jpg

Attachments

•  NQ 2 before chop.jpeg
    NQ 2 before chop.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 37
Here is the haul after i had trimmed a cookie a night queen and orange bud... Next to a 30L airpot for some scale.

trug 2.jpg

trug tub.jpg

trug w 30L.jpg

bubba DWC:
Just smashing it in the corner!

Bubba hydro.jpg

Orange Bud:

This is my favourite plant out of the lot! Stunning smell, greasy buds that are just solid and fat. I cant wait to get a super long cure on it and smoke/press it out!

orange. bud full 2.jpg

Orange bud full.jpg

orange bud stacked.jpg

orange. bud full 2.jpg

orange bud close.jpg

orange bud close up.jpg

Here is the dry tent before i hung the final 30L!! Heres to full jars!!

Group hang 2.jpg

Group hang.jpg

Attachments

• orange bud full 1.jpg
    orange bud full 1.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 31
Once the tent was a bit clear i repositioned a couple of things to keep the train moving... Staked out the Deez Nuggs 20L and pushed the deez nuggs 10L to the back and put the seedlings on some risers to get our light heights right.

Deez Nuggs:

DN.jpeg

Strawberry Nuggets:
I decided to call time on her aswell at day 80! ... I have made a couple of notes for this girl, so im gonna soak the rest of the beans i have before the BOG photo ones are ordered. I think if you wanted a good haul of this strain, the best bet is the SOG mephisto method, otherwise because of their structure the efficiency of the grow would be pants... i can see why wen you only grow one of these you can get let down! Mephisto should swap this for Deez Nuggs or add deez nuggs because the size is a lot better.

SN 1.jpg

sn 2.jpg

SN 3.jpg

SN close 2.jpg

SN4.jpg

SN.jpg

SN close.jpg

SN close miud.jpg

Right!! Im off back to bed, i am so sicklol.

I will do another post as these plants dry etc and i dont have burny eyes.

Peace!

Im not sure if it was an improved feed schedule/the saber/gaining experience or just a deadly combo of the lot.

ANSWER: C, deadly combo

You knocked that out the park mate, what a shed load of lovely sticky bud, I am well envious.. some lovely strains, what with the Night Queen, Orange, Cookie etc.... you got enough jars for all that?

Time to get rid of the NG bit in your screen name! :d5:

ANSWER: C, deadly combo

You knocked that out the park mate, what a shed load of lovely sticky bud, I am well envious.. some lovely strains, what with the Night Queen, Orange, Cookie etc.... you got enough jars for all that?

Time to get rid of the NG bit in your screen name! :d5:

Thanks alot @Teetee :pighug: Gonna have to think of a new abbreviation to NG. SirClumsy420 hahaha.

I'm looking forward to the weigh in. I just finished trimming up the 10L Night Queen i did and she yielded 53.8g, so she is jarred up now. I obviously couldn't resist having a doob of it, holy shit balls it is so strong! I can't decide if it's on par or stronger than Alien Vs Triangle by Mephisto Genetics. Just insane.

Have you ever grown the DP Orange bud?

Peace brother

:goauto:

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE PLANT ON HERE DUDE.....GOOD WORK:d5:

Thank you dude I appreciate it! :d5:

I do too, they are all beautiful in their own way, i have learnt a lot from this grow too!

I'm glad with how the buds turned out, the Saber is an incredible light to work with!

I would love to see what you could do with it, with some of that sick training. :d5:

SOOOOO looking forward to your Purps flowering bro my eyes are peeled.

Peace dude

:baked::baked::baked:

Back