Orange bud close 3.jpg

Orange bud close.jpg

CDLC:
Here is the super weird mutant growth i am letting mature :crying:

CDLC close.jpg
CDLC lkower 2.jpg

CDLC lower top.jpg

Bubba Island Kush:

The top two are bubba island kush, the bottom left is a barneys vanilla kush.

Photo BIK and VK.jpg

BIK SOIL 20L Fabric Pot:

BIK soil.jpg

BIK DWC:

She is so thick with growth, it is a challenge keeping ontop of exposing her tops. Once these tops come up i will give another round of defoliation and then wait til they are level and then flip. Let's see im learning on the job lol.

Bubba hydro.jpg

Bubba hydro top.jpg

Bubba hydro top 2.jpg

bubba hydro roots.jpg

Strawberry Nuggets:

Heres a lovely girl that is a couple weeks from finishing. After taking these pictures i did a ruthless de leafing session so she can fatten up the rest of them branches in her final couple weeks. I was nervous about growing this as mephisto say it is one of their harder and more finicky girls to get a decent smoke out of, but nothing to challenging this time around. She has been a star! I hope i can get the rest of the sides and centre to fill out nicely.

SN .jpg

side growth:

SN side growth.jpg

Centre growth:

SN central growth.jpg

SN mid growth.jpg

SN main ciola.jpg

SN fattening.jpg

SN c entral close.jpg
SN close.jpg

Hey everyone! Just thought i would let you know the dried weight off the purple punch was 183.41g

Which isn't bad considering i chopped a couple weeks earlier than i would like. Barneys say 60 days from seed... but i don't really ever go by the times anyone says on the packet! LOL, THIS MY HOUSE!!

I will take a few pics of close ups. dry bud shots etc.

I will do a dry sifting post when the entire lot is down and a squish for each...

The goldilocks zone yielded 42.21g > Which is expected and ok... This is just going to be put away until christmas, to get a good cure going. The same will go for the strawberry nugs... who has now actually grown some nuggs :crying::crying: I was getting worried! Looking forwasrd to seeing what this smokes like... If it is good, im gonna order some BOG seeds and try the photo it was crossed with.I think it yields better and after reading MRS BOGs reports of the pheno variations my mouth was watering!!

Anyway ill shut up.

Peace

Great video mate, top sounds too.
Love the range of strains and ages you have in there.... then there's that light.... wow, it is colossal!!!
Good effort putting that all together!!!

Great video mate, top sounds too.
Love the range of strains and ages you have in there.... then there's that light.... wow, it is colossal!!!
Good effort putting that all together!!!

Thanks a lot @Teetee

Im anticipating the chop this week!

im itching to get these photos ready and budding too!

I'm not going to lie, i have had to make a diary on my computer otherwise i wouldn't be able to keep up with them... It's abit too much to take in when you're trying to be stoned whilst you care for them :crying::crying:

There has actually been two nights where i have not smoked because i've just been sorting those out haha! That aint normal for me!

ALSO....(FOR EVERYONE)

I would like to apologise to AFN...

I realised a couple nights ago that... The Orange bud with the nice fade... is infact a night queen... And the night queen is infact an orange bud :crying::crying::crying:I was stoned at the time of planting them... and i totally forgot this could have been a possibility throughout the whole grow!!

That sums me up right there.

The bud still looks decent nevertheless! :crying::crying::crying:

Peace

Great video @NG420.. amazing ladies.. all stacked with chunky nugs.. and the vegging girls beautiful lush green and absolutely booming.. great growing buddy.. your gonna have a mountain of bud to kick back with :thumbsup:

Great video @NG420.. amazing ladies.. all stacked with chunky nugs.. and the vegging girls beautiful lush green and absolutely booming.. great growing buddy.. your gonna have a mountain of bud to kick back with :thumbsup:

Nice one @hope2grow

I really cant wait for my jars to be full again bro! ... 3 months of empty jars due to switching the setup etc but the end is in sight! I can smoke and prolonged cure the majority of it! I'm never running out again!!

Peace hombre

Back