Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

I finished trimming up the orange bud last night and weighed it up. My scales are tiny and max out at 100g... I was going to put all the bud into a box and balance etc... tried it and it ended up on the floor... grrrr, the weighing plate is so little it is just too awkward.

Saying that I managed a respectable 106.07g!! , EDIT >>> 160.07g >>> 5.75 oz >>>> I have literally two pieces of larf which i skinned up into a joint last night... The rest is just buds that look like theyr'e on fire!! Will definitely be growing this again, when my jar gets low! This particular one is some of the best bud i've grown.

I will post pics tonight of it jarred up before the cookie is done. I am aiming for 1 plant per night to be manicured and jarred up. I purposefully harvested over 4 days, and being ill, because in the past the loft tent has been a lot of work and it can take the fun out of it when theres so much to do at once... This way i am enjoying the process a bit more and managing to keep ontop of my ladies who are in the 5x5 now and getting very stoned in the process.

Peace!

It can be a total "fuck's sake" moment .....spreading the trimming out is smart cookie thinking.....wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It can be a total "fuck's sake" moment .....spreading the trimming out is smart cookie thinking.....wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You have got that right brother!! I am glad i did it like that now! Present me thanks the past me for being so considerate

:crying::crying:

Ladies and gentlefolk...

I finished trimming up Cookie #1 yesterday and she came in at 215.6g!!!!!! About 7.7 ounces of A grade, terpyass weed.. Again some of the best formed buds i have grown yet on a consistent level. Buds from the top just as tasty and dense as the lowers!! This has been a very consistent strain for me... Last one i pulled just above 8oz from it and that was the same... It is definitely up there with some of the best autos i have grown!!

The Night Queen 1 formerly known as the orange bud also was manicured and weighed up, I will get some closer shots but my camera doesn't like to focus to close. The buds are frosty as hell and have dark purple/greyish hue on them. She weighed in at 211.49g in total > around 7.5 ounces!

I managed to get a couple of shots of them but wanted to crack on with trimming and jarring em up. Ill upload more pics as everything is trimmed up etc.

Im not doing a smoke report yet, i want to get a good 2 week cure on them atleast and give the flavour a chance to develop.

Orange Bud dry pieces:

IMG_20191119_193209.jpg

IMG_20191119_193237.jpg

IMG_20191119_193645.jpg

Check them colours!

IMG_20191119_192917.jpg

IMG_20191119_192923.jpg

Cookie#1 dried:

IMG_20191119_194355.jpg

IMG_20191119_194413.jpg

In the past these Kilners have held 2 ounce max... Now they are holding around 2.5 ounces, so i know the buds are better formed, tighter and generally better than my previous grows. The would give photo buds a run for their money.

IMG_20191119_194536.jpg

Night queen shots coming soon! Bare with me, im still a bit poorly... and very high!

:pighug: :d5:

I want to say thank you to @muddy-ledhydroponic for the Skysaber light... I think we have ALL enjoyed the shit out of seeing what this light is capable... I hope you continue to design more incredible lights like this one! now to see what she can do with some photos!

Also a massive thank you to @Taipan and @Teetee for keeping their eyes on my grow!

Seriously bro, your guys ongoing guidance is impeccable. Im forever in debt to the encyclopaedic knowledge and guidance!

Peace for now

:baked::baked::baked:

Ladies and gentlefolk...

I finished trimming up Cookie #1 yesterday and she came in at 215.6g!!!!!! About 7.7 ounces of A grade, terpyass weed.. Again some of the best formed buds i have grown yet on a consistent level. Buds from the top just as tasty and dense as the lowers!! This has been a very consistent strain for me... Last one i pulled just above 8oz from it and that was the same... It is definitely up there with some of the best autos i have grown!!

The Night Queen 1 formerly known as the orange bud also was manicured and weighed up, I will get some closer shots but my camera doesn't like to focus to close. The buds are frosty as hell and have dark purple/greyish hue on them. She weighed in at 211.49g in total > around 7.5 ounces!

I managed to get a couple of shots of them but wanted to crack on with trimming and jarring em up. Ill upload more pics as everything is trimmed up etc.

Im not doing a smoke report yet, i want to get a good 2 week cure on them atleast and give the flavour a chance to develop.

Orange Bud dry pieces:

View attachment 1129637

View attachment 1129638

View attachment 1129639

Check them colours!

View attachment 1129635

View attachment 1129636

Cookie#1 dried:

View attachment 1129640

View attachment 1129641

In the past these Kilners have held 2 ounce max... Now they are holding around 2.5 ounces, so i know the buds are better formed, tighter and generally better than my previous grows. The would give photo buds a run for their money.

View attachment 1129645

Night queen shots coming soon! Bare with me, im still a bit poorly... and very high!

I want to say thank you to @muddy-ledhydroponic for the Skysaber light... I think we have ALL enjoyed the shit out of seeing what this light is capable... I hope you continue to design more incredible lights like this one! now to see what she can do with some photos!

Also a massive thank you to @Taipan and @Teetee for keeping their eyes on my grow!

Seriously bro, your guys ongoing guidance is impeccable. Im forever in debt to the encyclopaedic knowledge and guidance!

Peace for now

....looks delicious dude, well done...a fantastic AND bountiful harvest

Ladies and gentlefolk...

Orange Bud dry pieces:

View attachment 1129637

View attachment 1129638

View attachment 1129639

Check them colours!

View attachment 1129635

View attachment 1129636

Cookie#1 dried:

View attachment 1129640

View attachment 1129641

View attachment 1129645

Peace for now

Loads lovely buds bro, will keep you in smoke for sometime. well done.
:pass::slap::slap::slap:

Night Queen i did and she yielded 53.8g, so she is jarred up now. I obviously couldn't resist having a doob of it, holy shit balls it is so strong! I can't decide if it's on par or stronger than Alien Vs Triangle by Mephisto Genetics. Just insane.
As tempting as it will be to cane the Night Queen immediately, try and cure it for 1+ month.... the flavours are so lovely, then POW... you're all blurry!
Have you ever grown the DP Orange bud?
I got my last freebies from DP just before they released Orange Bud... I was spewing at the time!

Great grow mate, sorry you've not been well, superb effort for pushing through the barrier... that's commitment to the cause Bro! Well done!

Back