Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

As tempting as it will be to cane the Night Queen immediately, try and cure it for 1+ month.... the flavours are so lovely, then POW... you're all blurry!

I got my last freebies from DP just before they released Orange Bud... I was spewing at the time!

Great grow mate, sorry you've not been well, superb effort for pushing through the barrier... that's commitment to the cause Bro! Well done!

Thanks tee as always,

Im definitely taking your advice on the NQ. It shouldn't be a problem at all to save it as i haven't even weighed the second one yet i have only just jarred it lol.

It is going to take me a while to work through this mountain of bud. Ahh man if you get a chance i would definitely recommend it, but i don't think you are stuck

for herbals either judging by what you pulled of that Blue Ammo photo! and the rest of the bunch! :crying::crying:

I have made a couple improvements for next time, but i'm enjoying the lighter workload for now! haha.

Peace brother

HEY GUYS,

im not dead... just working and plotting away behind the scenes. Some nice things to come with the saber next week including my first photoperiod grow!

Peace.
We will be here waiting bro......... :pass:

I managed to get some S5 by Prix D'ami seeds and spumoni seeds by the plug from amsterdam.

Spumoni is a strain ive been trying to get my hands on for the past year but its always out of stock because of the impressive yields and potent flower.

S5 haze was, until recently i think clone only... A few years back i had it in Prix D'ami and wow! I was hooked, this is a cross between Super silver haze and Amnesia. The smell and taste bridges between Super lemon haze terps and the classic sandalwood Amnesia scent. Really nice strain! These were only 15euros so i am a sceptic... but all seeds deserve a chance.

IMG-20191126-WA0001.jpeg

I also managed to grab some Sunset Sherbet which looked amazing and bag appeal was through the roof... HOWEVER... I am starting to notice a generic "Cali" taste and look... A lot of them smell the same, a bit minty, and it was pretty harsh on the throat :crying::crying: Maybe because a lot of the crosses are similar strains they are not that diverse... After all variety is the spice of life... I am yet to taste a gelato that actually tastes like ice cream etc. I had some wedding cake by Jbeezy of seed junky genetics and that was incredible. The Colorado cookies from DP that i did had better cookie terps than some of the coffeeshop offerings. Growing your own really is the key to A+++ medical grade bud, but i hhad a lot of fun and managed to get some choice genetics.

IMG_20191126_105116.jpg

Anyway im back to gardening next week.

til then folks,

Peace.

Hey everyone! I thought i would check in.

Im not doing loads at the moment after my major haul off the autos so they are curing away nicely.

But i have started a Mokum tulip in a 30L fabric pot, another in a small 5L,

along with another bubba in a 30L to go into the loft tent when the DEEZ NUGGS 20l and 10L finish.

Deez Nuggs Day 68:

The Deez Nuggs have blossomed into some nice looking plants. I kind of wish i just did 2 20L now... However i think the smaller lady will fatten up.

They are going to go into flush after another 10 days of overdrive for a few days then will be chopped. So a couple weeks on them left.

These are up there with some of the frostiest autos i have grown to date. I think it shows with decent genetics and fantastic lights

the damage you can do! The Skylines are just giving me better harvests over and over... And thats just because im tweaking

my side as a newbie grower... Imagine what a pro can do... @Teetee & @Taipan

Group.jpg

Both dn.jpg

DN 20l.jpg

dn close 2.jpg

DN close 3.jpg

DN close.jpg

DN 20l 1.jpg

DN 10l.jpg

Deez Nuggs.jpg

Mokums Tulip:

I think im doing ok with this one. Her structure is awesome! I am defoliating little by little as the new growth pops up. Recently i learnt that defoliating is apparently

a really controversial subject in the growing world!! I don't tend to dwell to much, i just start with 1-2 leafs and see how they react if at all. I am also a noob so this

bares no substance lol. I think i have got better at judging when they need more veg nutes or water etc but its all a learning curve.

MOKUM.jpg

Couple more photos in next post...

:baked:

From left to right here is some lovely cured buds in their finished form.

Strawberry Nuggets Mephisto / Colorado cookies DP / CDLC Mephisto

SN cookie CDLC.jpg
SN cookie cdlc 1.jpg

The Chem De La Creme is by far the strongest bud here. And the taste of it is like hot caramel! Incredible. Funny to think she was a mutant!

The Terps on this batch of cookies in amazing... As soon as you open the bag the room PONGS and lingers! It is more a gassy dank smell with a slight

edge of almost soapy water smell.

The Strawberry Nuggets is not as fruity as i thought it would be... It started of really sharp but as the cure has progressed its lost that and its now a

definitive musty fruit smell, probably closer to blueberries or red berries rather than strawberries... but incredible to say the least.

Anyway im sure you dont want to hear me babble to much, were all here for the love of bud after all!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! Im off to get blazed!

Peace.

Looking forward to seeing you get your squish on Bro.... those buds are as frosty as fuck!
Looks Amazing bro, well done.
:pass::slap::slap::slap:

Yes brothers,

I am really looking forward to the squishes ... I am going to squish the Deez Nuggs as the rosin yield will be better due to a fresh chop.

I think this week will be the time to do a run of the dry sift. @mephisto knocking it out of the park! I have a Grapey walter which is 7 days old and she is going to be special... She is already the width of the 20L! Hope you are well @Teetee & @Taipan

Peace.

We had a slight malfunction in the 5x5... Left it for a couple of days and it turns out the bubba kush Soil in the 20L fabric pot was a full blown male!! Out of a feminized pack of 5!!

its a good job i checked! I immediately killed it... and was abit upset at the time wasted on it... HOWEVER... I think it was a blessing because i know how to remedy a couple of things i had no idea of previous... Before now it was just... oh shit that doesn't look right! PANIC!!

I have learnt this morning how to sex seedlings so we can avoid this in the future. Mistakes can happen i guess from the seedbanks, it's just rare from @DutchPassionTony ... but then again i think that speaks volumes on the seedbank. They must make millions of seeds so one here or there never hurt anyone.

IMG-20191208-WA0035.jpeg

You can tell by his light foliage i was having trouble keeping up with his needs. The plant to the right is also a bubba from the same pack but a great little plant... and its a female! She has been nice and easy to grow so far. I have noticed this strain is a lighter feeder and is currently happiest on a 1.6 EC... Lets see if we can push that as time goes on.

There you go... Some great big juicy balls :crying::crying:

IMG-20191208-WA0028.jpeg

RIP Good Sir. We had a blast...
IMG_20191208_212305.jpg

So in true NG form... There is now a 30L fabric pot bubba and a 30L mokum Tulip ready to go in.

Peace n have a great week.

Attachments

• IMG-20191208-WA0051.jpeg
    IMG-20191208-WA0051.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Back