Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

From left to right here is some lovely cured buds in their finished form.

Strawberry Nuggets Mephisto / Colorado cookies DP / CDLC Mephisto

View attachment 1135807View attachment 1135808

The Chem De La Creme is by far the strongest bud here. And the taste of it is like hot caramel! Incredible. Funny to think she was a mutant!

The Terps on this batch of cookies in amazing... As soon as you open the bag the room PONGS and lingers! It is more a gassy dank smell with a slight

edge of almost soapy water smell.

The Strawberry Nuggets is not as fruity as i thought it would be... It started of really sharp but as the cure has progressed its lost that and its now a

definitive musty fruit smell, probably closer to blueberries or red berries rather than strawberries... but incredible to say the least.

Anyway im sure you dont want to hear me babble to much, were all here for the love of bud after all!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! Im off to get blazed!

Peace.

Lovely yummy looking buds bro, great growing :slap::slap::slap:

Hey everyone!

As you know im taking a slight break, i just thought i would share my recent experience of a seedbank:

www.simplysouvenirs.co.uk

I ordered some citradelic sunset fems from them and they have loaded me up with freebies to!

IMG_20191214_004733~2.jpg

Kannabia seeds Karribean mango
Kannaba seeds Purple Kush
Paradise seeds Nebula
2 Blue Widow
2 Gorilla surprise

I only ordered 6!!

I also got slaps, catalogue, a money off code, skins, lighters and posters!!

Just thought i would share it!
Enjoy your weekend guys!

Peace.

Hello AFN!!!

I hope everyone is well wherever you are in the world! I thought i would share the beauty that was the 20L Deez Nuggs from @mephisto ... This one has

been such a pleasure to grow! It is easily the best mephisto i have grown to date!

Enjoy the harvest pics! I will do the weigh in when she is dry and upload my little dry space i makeshifte as i needed to keep the two seedling autos i have going there also from Mephisto.

DN1.jpg

DN15.jpg

Dn9.jpg

DN10.jpg

DN11.jpg

DN12.jpg

DN13.jpg
DN14.jpg

DN4.jpg

DN5.jpg

DN6.jpg

DN7.jpg

DN8.jpg

DN2.jpg

DN3.jpg

.... OH yeah!! I should say she came down on day 78. I was planning on letting her go to day 80ish... but i didnt want to lose the terps... So i harvested her at her stinkyest... I really need to start checking trichomes, the next improvement to my grows perhaps. I don't think i have bothered because everything i have ever grown to date has absolutely smashed my head in lol. Anyway enjoy the rest of the pics.

Peace kids.

:baked::baked::baked:

DN16.jpg

DN17.jpg

DN18.jpg

DN23.jpg

DN22.jpg

DN21.jpg

DN20.jpg

DN19.jpg

DN25.jpg

DN24.jpg

You going have some lovely smoke for your holidays bro. well done you getting better with every grow.
:pass::slap::slap::slap:

.... OH yeah!! I should say she came down on day 78. I was planning on letting her go to day 80ish... but i didnt want to lose the terps... So i harvested her at her stinkyest... I really need to start checking trichomes, the next improvement to my grows perhaps. I don't think i have bothered because everything i have ever grown to date has absolutely smashed my head in lol. Anyway enjoy the rest of the pics.

Peace kids.

:baked::baked::baked:

View attachment 1139239

View attachment 1139240

View attachment 1139241

View attachment 1139242

View attachment 1139243

View attachment 1139244

View attachment 1139245

View attachment 1139246

View attachment 1139247

View attachment 1139248
WOW bro.......just WOW lol........beautiful ladys dude.....going to be a beautiful smoke too....well done:woohoo::worship::worship:

Who remembers that DWC monster... She's not far off from finishing... Here's two little lower nuggs to tease you...

Screenshot_20200107-172541.png

2020 will be madness on the Skysaber thread... fasten your seatbelts kids!

Peace.

Back