Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

Hey everybody!

IM BACCCKKKKK!!!

The final weight off the Vanilla kush was 228.15g.. a slight over 8 ounces. There was about 3.2gs of larfy bits which i have smoked first whilst it cures.

I can't wait for this to taste like vanilla!! Im looking on at least a 3-4week cure.

Currently, in the tent i only have 3 beautys in there! This will become 4 or 5 this weekend which will mean the tent is wall to wall foliage... i hope. There is

one bubba drying in the large cardboard box you see. My vegging area is rammed so there is plenty of room for error so i can get my hang of growing

photoperiods and getting a decent yield from them. Anything upwards of 8.5 - 9 ounces per plant is the aim here!

They are all in 30L fabric pots, so i think the timings of finishing will be longer, but worth the bigger yield... hopefully :rofl::rofl:

Group Shot:

Here are my girls soaking up the sun!

IMG_20200220_081900.jpg

IMG_20200220_081901.jpg
IMG_20200220_081908.jpg

Unknown:

On the back left is an interesting story... I have been growing autos here n there... This seed was actually out of a grapey walter autoflowerinig packet by mephisto genetics. I had it alongside another auto... and she just didnt flower but her growth was lush and vigorous.. .. so at day 60 i put her in the flower tent and voila! She is happy! I have no idea of the strain and i haven't taken any cuts etc, but she smells top! Really gassy and dank!

IMG_20200220_081804.jpg

Vanilla Kush:

Here is a couple of pics from the dried VK. The buds have a lovely pinkish purple look to them, really nice! They are top shelf bud! Well good enough for me anyway!

IMG_20200218_211028.jpg

IMG_20200218_210815.jpg

IMG_20200218_210626.jpg

Mokums tulip

This one is maturing nicely as she reaches closer to the finish line. Her buds are compact and large, i think they will be pretty chunky when they finish, to the point where i have had to make multiple supports with both bamboo and garden wire! I don't want the stems of the buds to snap, maybe its time to invest in some yoyo supports. She is an 8 week flowering strain, however she is on day 59, i intend to let her go for around 77/84 days, depending on her swell and progression.

On the back right, you can see a clone of the Mokums tulip on day 6 of flower! Because the growth of this one was so vigorous and smells nice a sweet i took cuttings from her! Hard to find a mega yielder which is potent! I have taken a couple lower buds off to try around a week ago, even though they wernt fully developed they were pretty potent! Taste and aroma, is unlike anything i have had before... This tastes like a sweet sherbetty cakey cookie! Thats the best wsay i can describe it! The terpenes are insane! well done @DutchPassionTony !

IMG_20200220_081849.jpg
IMG_20200220_081847.jpg
IMG_20200220_081846.jpg

IMG_20200220_081842.jpg
IMG_20200220_081820.jpg
IMG_20200220_081814.jpg
IMG_20200220_081809.jpg

That's it for now! ill let you know how things are getting on in a week or so! The strains coming to this thread are going to be BONANZA!!!

:d5::d5::d5: It's been a long road, but boy am i glad i started and continue the journey!!!

Peace everyone!!

Nice full tent bro and buds looks lovely and yummu.
Great growing my grobro. :slap::slap::slap:

Nice full tent bro and buds looks lovely and yummu.
Great growing my grobro. :slap::slap::slap:

the start of some spectacular strains i hope bro! taken ages to select them but it should be a site to behold!

Can't do it without your support bro

:bighug: :d5:

peace.

Hey everybody!

IM BACCCKKKKK!!!

The final weight off the Vanilla kush was 228.15g.. a slight over 8 ounces. There was about 3.2gs of larfy bits which i have smoked first whilst it cures.

I can't wait for this to taste like vanilla!! Im looking on at least a 3-4week cure.

Currently, in the tent i only have 3 beautys in there! This will become 4 or 5 this weekend which will mean the tent is wall to wall foliage... i hope. There is

one bubba drying in the large cardboard box you see. My vegging area is rammed so there is plenty of room for error so i can get my hang of growing

photoperiods and getting a decent yield from them. Anything upwards of 8.5 - 9 ounces per plant is the aim here!

They are all in 30L fabric pots, so i think the timings of finishing will be longer, but worth the bigger yield... hopefully :rofl::rofl:

Group Shot:

Here are my girls soaking up the sun!

View attachment 1161014

View attachment 1161013View attachment 1161012

Unknown:

On the back left is an interesting story... I have been growing autos here n there... This seed was actually out of a grapey walter autoflowerinig packet by mephisto genetics. I had it alongside another auto... and she just didnt flower but her growth was lush and vigorous.. .. so at day 60 i put her in the flower tent and voila! She is happy! I have no idea of the strain and i haven't taken any cuts etc, but she smells top! Really gassy and dank!

View attachment 1161023

Vanilla Kush:

Here is a couple of pics from the dried VK. The buds have a lovely pinkish purple look to them, really nice! They are top shelf bud! Well good enough for me anyway!

View attachment 1161024
View attachment 1161025

View attachment 1161026

Mokums tulip

This one is maturing nicely as she reaches closer to the finish line. Her buds are compact and large, i think they will be pretty chunky when they finish, to the point where i have had to make multiple supports with both bamboo and garden wire! I don't want the stems of the buds to snap, maybe its time to invest in some yoyo supports. She is an 8 week flowering strain, however she is on day 59, i intend to let her go for around 77/84 days, depending on her swell and progression.

On the back right, you can see a clone of the Mokums tulip on day 6 of flower! Because the growth of this one was so vigorous and smells nice a sweet i took cuttings from her! Hard to find a mega yielder which is potent! I have taken a couple lower buds off to try around a week ago, even though they wernt fully developed they were pretty potent! Taste and aroma, is unlike anything i have had before... This tastes like a sweet sherbetty cakey cookie! Thats the best wsay i can describe it! The terpenes are insane! well done @DutchPassionTony !

View attachment 1161015View attachment 1161016View attachment 1161017
View attachment 1161018View attachment 1161019View attachment 1161020View attachment 1161021

That's it for now! ill let you know how things are getting on in a week or so! The strains coming to this thread are going to be BONANZA!!!

:d5::d5::d5: It's been a long road, but boy am i glad i started and continue the journey!!!

Peace everyone!!
Everything tooking tip top in here, very good work dude:pass:

Everything tooking tip top in here, very good work dude:pass:
Your flat out at the minute bro.. a beautiful sight :d5: :jointman:

Thanks for loooking in @Vapo , how are you doing? what adventures are you up to at the moment?

Cheers @hope2grow , its keeping me busy, thats the trouble with being a massive stoner haha. I enjoy chilling in my garden, plants are better than humans

haha. Hope you are keepiing well my friend.

New post coming this week!

Peace.

Hello everyone!

Thought i would update yet again, the weekly updates are easier said than done :funny::funny:

Nevermind its good to be busy! I will have to check back in and update you of the ages of the three youngest ones in the tent.

GROUP:

As you can see there has been some jiggling about. I have added another Mokums tulip to the front left as you can see.

I have been quite aggressive on removing the lower growth on this one as every single head should have some good light... i think :funny:

The Mokum on the back right i think is going to be bigger than her older sister i think. Im looking forward to seeing how i can best the genetic in a slightly

smaller pot, I think my favourite pots to work with are 25-30L fabric pots. I am pretty busy generally and i love airpots but i just find them

awkward to use and abit longer to water... Maybe 20L will be better for me if i was to use them again? Judging by what the Vanilla Kush yielded i personally

don't think theres that much difference.

UNKNOWN:

I am so far really impressed with this one... even though i don't think she is going to be a MASSIVE yielder i think she will make up for it in quality. The

structure of her is awesome and her smell has got stronger since the last post. Apologies for the lack of photo quality and getting upclose,

I am reluctant to move the large Mokums tulip and snap any branches so I'm just going to wait until she is finished and then mess with her a little more. My

main concern when they are finishing stretch is to get them defoliated, staked and spread out under the lights. More on her when the MT is

down this weekend.

unknown.jpg

MOKUMS TULIP:

This one is nearing the end, she is well past the recommended 8 weeks (56 day) mark... She is on day 71 today and i will leave her until 77 at least before i

flush... So harvest is looking around day 80/83. I think something this size is best left to finish as long as possible.

mt close 5.jpg

mt 4.jpg

mt close 4.jpg

mt close 3.jpg

mt close.jpg
mt close 2.jpg

MOKUM TULIP:

I am gonna go with day 22 flower here... but i will correct it in the next post. She is a clone of the MT above. She is in full flower mode now and her buds are

swelling at a better rate, maybe i have got used to feeding this strain? She is looking healthy and happy nevertheless, and i can't wait to see the size she grows

to!

MT day 22 flower.jpg
MT day .jpg

MOKUM TULIP:
Here's another MT clone... I know it might be getting boring now! :funny::funny::funny: But atleast you can see my learning curve. Also i got a bit happy

cloning. I spent loads on auto seeds last year, so its nice to have a break from it. Anyway heres another one that i have not long moved in. Her leaves were on a

droop as i waited to water her. Carrying the plants is 10X easier when they are dried out in need of a drink! Other than that she's another one i am happy with so

far.

MT day 7 flower.jpg

Thats it for now folks, I will be posting again very soon on whoever is being moved in next etc. Also have transplanting to do of some juicy new strains.

Have a great day!!

Peace.

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

Attachments

• Group pic.jpg
    Group pic.jpg
    977.4 KB · Views: 57
loads nice buds bro. yummy yummy .
:pass::slap::slap::slap:

thanks
loads nice buds bro. yummy yummy .
:pass::slap::slap::slap:

thanks bro!

appreciate the rep too! I will post again soon, is the mature one getting close to finish? what do you think?

Peace

Back