Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

big plants with the new led bro. :pass:

Yes @otuaflower thanks for the love! To be honest i have dragged my feet abit with things being so hectic, but you re right.. these LED kill it, i think the pictures

really speak for themselves!!

Hello world!

Good afternoon!! I hope you are all well and not going insane wherever you are in the world!!

I haven't been on since i chopped and dried the mokum earlier in the thread... i am happy to say that she was my biggest yielding

monster i have ever grown... The bus is A+++++++++ the terpenes are SO unique!! i have taken pics from a squish that i did, she brought in around 21% which

i am happy with considering she is not a strain i would have thought was suitable for concentrates. The final weight on this puppy was a whopping...

u ready for this............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

376g!!!!!

That's just shy of 13.5 ounces!!! which is just ridiculous!!! This girl took up a third of the tent... The Skysaber is 640W and I used x4 sky 100s to accompany in

later flower which total 200W... so this gives a total power draw of 840W... As she shared the tent with 3 other plants she probably had around 210W to

herself to bask in. SOOOO

376g ÷ 210w = 1.79g per watt!!

That's not a bad outcome at all... and you saw for yourself, this is top shelf... but wait till you see the strains that are coming yummyummyummy.

Gotta say a massive thanks to @muddy-ledhydroponic his LED tech is killing it for me! You can see why!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on to the next one! A few days a go i took the unknown plant down at day 70 of flower... This was after a 60day veg as i was waiting for her to

autoflower!!

She was not as big as the mokums tulip but she hasn't done bad considering she was supposed to be a grapey walter!. I was thinking partway

through the grow, shall i try her for a week on 24 hours of light in a separate tent...? But then i chickened out because she was growing beautifully so i just left

her to do her thing. The buds are nice and dense as ever with mephisto stuff! Check out the photos and let me know what you think!

central cola.jpg

close 1.jpg

close 2.jpg

close 3.jpg

close 4.jpg

close 5.jpg

close 6.jpg

close 7.jpg

full 2.jpg

full.jpg
main.jpg

Bringing me on nicely to the three currently in the tent!

Here are all three currently reaching for the sky! These are all mokums tulip too, the last before the new arrivals come swooping in.

group 1.jpg

group 2.jpg

group tops.jpg

MT 1:

This girl is at day 50 flower today. I think she will finish slightly quicker than her sister in the 30L pot did as some of her leafs have started fading!

Pretty glorious! She is on an EC 2 feed at the moment with a weekly flush through of plain water ph'd from 6-6.5.

MT 1 full.jpg

MT 1.1.jpg

MT 1.2.jpg
MT 1.3.jpg

MT 1.4.jpg

MT 1.jpg

MT 2 > This girls on day 35 flower, ripening and fattening nicely.

MT 2.jpg

MT 2.2.jpg

MT 2.3.jpg

MT 2.4.jpg

MT 2.jpg

MT 3

This girl is obviously the youngest... day 11 to be exact... not much to show here really!

If you look at the previous post earlier in the thread you can see how much i have taken off the bottom to redirect the growth to the top. She has been further

trimmed since this photo was taken. I tend to do this in stages as i'm not very experienced as of yet... Can i also add... these are all from clones that i took!

Something i am very proud of!

mt youngest.jpg

Anywhoooo! That's it for now folks! I'll keep you updated, as and when i take pics, a week maybe!

In the meantime, stay safe people, remember to social distance and treat everyone like a germ! The world needs us farmers!! Count your blessings and

stay high.

Peace.

:baked::baked::baked::baked::baked:

Attachments

• MT 2.1.jpg
    MT 2.1.jpg
    880.5 KB · Views: 39
looks yummy bro.
:pass::slap::slap::slap:

Thought i would do an update on the small tent and let you guys see how things are going! Quite a few different strains in this tent in smaller pots than normal but i find they finish faster this way and variety is the spice of life!

Firstly i have grown all of the mokums tulip out, made A LOT of rosin and kept the rest to cure up! So i will be starting something new in the 5x5 soon. I would recommend this strain to anyone who is after cali type style buds, amazing terps and a nice laid back body stone. Amazing for appetite, this weed gives me the munchies like no other has in the past!

Mokums Tulip Day 68 harvest.

buds in box.jpg

mt top bud.jpg

mt buds.jpg

mt 4.jpg

mt 3.jpg

mt harvest 2.jpg

MT harvest 1.jpg

MT harvest.jpg

Heres what i do with my dry trim!! Save and whack it all in the freezer straight away in ziplocks and keep the trich heads fresh. When i have time, run iit over the dry sift screens and press it into rosin! Ill do a seperate post for that soon!

ds3.jpg

ds 1.jpg

kief1.jpg

Thats it for this post! I am spreading the posts out a little instead of one huge ramble! Enjoy the photos!

Peace for now!

Heres an update of the small tent, I have taken the 5x5 down to make way for a new setup so i have reverted to a smaller set up for now, which houses a Skyline 400mk1 and Skyline 600mk2! Giving 500W of power and some insane plants.

Here they all are.

group 4.jpg
group 1.jpg
group 2.jpg
group 3.jpg

The strains in this tent are:

Black cherry punch Inhouse Genetics. 10L fabric pot.
S5 Haze > Unknown as this is clone only from Amsterdam... supposedly. 10L fabric Pot.
Gorilla Zkittles > Barneys farm > 5L plastic pot.
Amnesia Lemon > Barneys farm > 5L plastic pot.
Strawberry Eclair > g13 labs > 5L plastic pot.

Gorilla Zkittles:

gorilla zkittlwe.jpg

gorilla zkit. 2.jpg

gorilla zkit.jpg

Day 15
G zkit day 15.jpg

Day 21
G zkit day 21.jpg

Day 23
G zkit day 23.jpg

S5 Haze

s5 3.jpg