Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

Great stuff mate, you've really got it all dialled in nice!
You must have a lovely selction of different strains... great for these times of social distancing!
Hope all is well Bro and keep at it!

M8 u are wreckin it recently.. fair play to ya.. great growin :d5: :jointman:

Thank you very much mate i appreciate that,

I have no friends and its just the boredom of lockdown and being furloughed kicking in! :biggrin::biggrin: Have been able to address some issues and upgrade the 5X5... also get back to growiinig ini a small tent, i think its a really good way for me to refine my skills as everything is critical! This time last year i learnt the hard way and killed a lot of plants... but experience is experience i guess :rofl::rofl:

Peace brother, stay safe.

:baked::baked:

Great stuff mate, you've really got it all dialled in nice!
You must have a lovely selction of different strains... great for these times of social distancing!
Hope all is well Bro and keep at it!

Hey tee tee, i've missed you on here!

Hope you are keeping well! Its fun tending to the garden whilst everything crumbles!
I remember you saying that i will never look back when i started growing over a year ago... you called it bro!
I am happy with my strain selection dude, i know its a pain to get em in AUS... i watch a lot of nothing to declare :rofl: :rofl:
Let me know if you ever want any, just dm and ill send some, i have loads.

Stay safe dude

:baked::baked:

Hello everyone!

Thought i would update you on my current grow, although i have not taken pics of all the plants so bear with me ill post the rest in a few days. They're ok, i just forgot :crying:

Black Cherry Punch:

I think she will be done around 9-10 weeks also. I plan to let them die on the vine

day 29 > Greasy as hell, clumps of trichomes all over and the lashings get thicker as the days go on. Resilient eater also, currently on a 1.8 EC feed with plain water once a week. Cruising so far :headbang:

BCP FULL d29.jpg

Day 31

BCP close up d31.jpg

Day 35

BCP full d35.jpg

BCP upper shot D35.jpg

BCP side d35.jpg

bcp central d35.jpg

BCP close centre d35.jpg

BCP close up centre 2 d35.jpg

S5 Haze:

Probably going to leave her for around 9-10 weeks.

Day 31 > Stinking of pepper, incense and sandalwood. Awesome.

S5 haze.jpg

s5 side d31.jpg

S5 close d31.jpg

day 36
S5 d 36.jpg

Thats it for now, ill post the rest of the photos soon.

Peace

:pass:

Lovely and sticky Bro. When are you gonna show us your squishing skills?
I hear you done your ankle in mate... hope all is OK! That's all you need what with all this Covid business.

Lovely and sticky Bro. When are you gonna show us your squishing skills?
I hear you done your ankle in mate... hope all is OK! That's all you need what with all this Covid business.

Hey tee!
I'm glad you bought this up bro!!! I was halfway done until i killed my ankle! :crying: :crying: :crying: And you're right, the last thing that's needed is this fiasco!

How is life being back at work?

I have got the pictures upto collecting the dry sift... the last squish i forgot to take the packing shots or the money shots. The packing is pretty important so i need to explain what im doing a little bit i think...

Im running some more dry sift tomorrow and then i'm gonna squish and snap away so sit tight... ill do a kief press this time and a flower one for the next one... If i have enough material im going to try and make moonrocks!! :headbang:

Take care brother and stay safe out there,

Peace

:baked:

Mate, I'm back to 5 days a week, and missing lockdown badly! Kinda looking forward to that second wave they keep going on about.
I wish there was a way of just being stoned all day, but they get a bit suspicious at the Brain Surgery unit when I turn up all bloodshot.

Moonrocks... I cant wait for the pics and how to info.
FFS NG, watch out now.... if you're anything like me... extended periods of cannabis induced inebriation will allow the Klutz gene to dominate.

Back