Lighting NG420 & the Skysaber 640w adventure

Hey everyone! I haven't checked in for a while and i have had a nice little break from growing. I still have a lot of full jars but thought i would throw one or to in the 5x5 to keep me from getting rusty. I have just been experimenting and messing about really seeing what i can achieve in different parameters.

I am finishing a bubba island kush from dutch passion in the next couple of days so i thought i would share a couple of the close up shots i took. Granted, she is not an autoflower but she is beautiful and is going to be a mighty smoke!!

I am going to get back on the blogging train this weekend so watch this space!! I may even start a fresh thread, but one thing is for sure the bud quality has gone from great to supergreat... for a noob ahaha. :rofl::rofl:

Enjoy the pictures and have a cracking day!

IMG_20200121_204634.jpg
IMG_20200121_204818.jpg
IMG_20200121_204707.jpg
IMG_20200121_204731.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200121_204818.jpg
    IMG_20200121_204818.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 28
lovely buds bro
:pass::slap::slap::slap:

Hello friends!!

Hope everybody got through January with the least stress possible... not me :rofl::rofl:

I am happy to be back shooting the shit with my homies on AFN!!

I have moved to growing out some photoperiod plants for a while in order for me to expand my knowledge and

]gain some skills... One thing i have learnt in the past year... you dont learn til you do! this is so true with growing nice plants!

I took down a barneys vanilla kush this weekend!

I had grown her in a 30L airpot, soil coco 50/50 mix.

I vegged her for 7 weeks before i flipped her, i was conscious of the large pot and wanted her too really use the whole pot.

vk3.jpg

vk birdseye top.jpg

vk bunch 2.jpg

vk hand.jpg

vk side.jpg

vk bunch.jpg

vk close flash.jpg

vk close flash 2.jpg

vk handshot 2].jpg

vk hand shot.jpg

vk size.jpg

vk close.jpg

vk5.jpg

vk4.jpg

A week before the flip i let her stretch a little, but she was well into putting her energy into flower production so i altered the feed

to bloom. She has graced me with some lovely flowers, Barneys recommend a 55-60 day flower cycle on the website.

However, i let her go for 80 days, with her pot size being my reason for that, she may have gone for longer but as the colas were stacking heavy i didn't want to

risk any mould. Still learning and loving it. Enjoy the pictures and sit tight for a dutch passion Mokums tulip next on the blog... Easily the biggest plant i have

ever grown???? maybe!

Peace

Here is the harvest video for you too!!

WOW nice big plant bro. great growing.
:pass::drool::slap::slap::slap:

Hello friends!!

Hope everybody got through January with the least stress possible... not me :rofl::rofl:

I have moved to growing out some photoperiod plants for a while in order for me to expand my knowledge and

]gain some skills... One thing i have learnt in the past year... you dont learn til you do! this is so true with growing nice plants!

I vegged her for 7 weeks before i flipped her, i was conscious of the large pot and wanted her too really use the whole pot.

View attachment 1157984

View attachment 1157967

View attachment 1157968

View attachment 1157970

View attachment 1157971

View attachment 1157974

View attachment 1157976

View attachment 1157977

View attachment 1157978

View attachment 1157979

View attachment 1157980

View attachment 1157981

View attachment 1157982

View attachment 1157983

A week before the flip i let her stretch a little, but she was well into putting her energy into flower production so i altered the feed

to bloom. She has graced me with some lovely flowers, Barneys recommend a 55-60 day flower cycle on the website.

However, i let her go for 80 days, with her pot size being my reason for that, she may have gone for longer but as the colas were stacking heavy i didn't want to

risk any mould. Still learning and loving it. Enjoy the pictures and sit tight for a dutch passion Mokums tulip next on the blog... Easily the biggest plant i have

ever grown???? maybe!

Peace

Absolute beauty she is M8.. and a ton of bud by the looks of it.. great job brother :cheers:

Hello friends!!

View attachment 1157984

View attachment 1157967

View attachment 1157968

View attachment 1157970

View attachment 1157971

View attachment 1157974

View attachment 1157976

View attachment 1157977

View attachment 1157978

View attachment 1157979

View attachment 1157980

View attachment 1157981

View attachment 1157982

View attachment 1157983

ever grown???? maybe!

Peace
Noooooooooooooiiiice.....:pass:

Back