@DandAbc :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Interesting plant you have going there!

Hello everyone, I really appreciate odd plants. This site has given me so much good info and I'm trying to lurk less and interact more. Hopefully pictured is a reversed auto flowering abc (f3 my first photo to auto). I couldn't find any auto bastard seeds so I'm breeding my own.
hey hey - and welcome - I love those freakshow, drunk bastard plants, there are a few around these days but not many (if any) in Auto form - enjoy

Hi everyone I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm pretty new to Autoflowers and I have been trying my hand and am on my fifth Auto Fem grow , looking forward to having a great place for feedback and chatting with you all about Auto's! Here's my current Auto from Mephisto CDLC x Skywalker Day 11. Really 👍🏼 friendly inviting atmosphere so far & I can't wait to read ,chat and grow up some great flower (hopefully)!?

Attachments

• KIMG2833.JPG
    KIMG2833.JPG
    799.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm pretty new to Autoflowers and I have been trying my hand and am on my fifth Auto Fem grow , looking forward to having a great place for feedback and chatting with you all about Auto's! Here's my current Auto from Mephisto CDLC x Skywalker Day 11. Really 👍🏼 friendly inviting atmosphere so far & I can't wait to read ,chat and grow up some great flower (hopefully)!?
Welcome. This place is awesome. Love Skywalker btw😎

Welcome. This place is awesome. Love Skywalker btw😎
Really interested in seeing what this grows like I've grown a Skywalker from Mephisto for the first time growing Auto's and I 😍 loved it and here's a picture of it a week before harvest and cured bud

Attachments

• KIMG0373~2.JPG
    KIMG0373~2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • KIMG0130.JPG
    KIMG0130.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • KIMG0395.JPG
    KIMG0395.JPG
    845.2 KB · Views: 7

heya @Arkvader13 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

Back