Hi all, im a newbie to autoflowering.net and growing auto flowers. I've a few years experience with photoperiods and have a grow going just now and about to put then in flower. I have quite a lot of seeds that are auto so plan to run some alongside the photos but in a different tent and fingers crossed both photos and autos will be ready around the same time.

What I choose ive no idea so will start a new thread asking for advice but thought no better place to start than a quick hello

Hi all, im a newbie to autoflowering.net and growing auto flowers. I've a few years experience with photoperiods and have a grow going just now and about to put then in flower. I have quite a lot of seeds that are auto so plan to run some alongside the photos but in a different tent and fingers crossed both photos and autos will be ready around the same time.

What I choose ive no idea so will start a new thread asking for advice but thought no better place to start than a quick hello
Welcome to the family @darknight_420 !:welcome::bighug:

Welcome to AFN:smoking:
giphy (38).gif

heya @darknight_420 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back