Howdy all!
Northeast newyorker been growing outdoors since a kid but moved indoors a few years ago. I grow in coco coirusing autopots and just switched to Foop this grow (not pictured) for my first fully organic run.
View attachment 1564287

heya @AdirondackGreen and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

:welcome:@AdirondackGreen

Nice looking plant ya got there
Thanks! my last run was a SuperLemon Haze. Terrible yield cause I way over-stressed in early veg but still a super pungent and tasty result.
Theres weeks of photos on growdiary, itwas fun but last time I put in that much effort todocument it lol.

Welcome @AdirondackGreen ! You’re gonna love it here! I ass-u-me you’re in NY… I am as well. Northern NY area. Been here almost 5 yrs and it’s really helped my grow game! There is also a NY growers club thread with a bunch of us near.

Hello everyone, I really appreciate odd plants. This site has given me so much good info and I'm trying to lurk less and interact more. Hopefully pictured is a reversed auto flowering abc (f3 my first photo to auto). I couldn't find any auto bastard seeds so I'm breeding my own.
PXL_20230223_144821340.jpg

Hello everyone, I really appreciate odd plants. This site has given me so much good info and I'm trying to lurk less and interact more. Hopefully pictured is a reversed auto flowering abc (f3 my first photo to auto). I couldn't find any auto bastard seeds so I'm breeding my own.View attachment 1568124

heya @DandAbc and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back