New Grower New Grower, Long Time Smoker

Going in to bloom it can be a p def. What area of the plant are the leaf yellowing?

Thanks for your interest and help! Here are a few pics of the struggling girl from earlier. What are your thoughts? She's also really tall and was supposed to be the shortest of my three.

Attachments

• purplestem.JPG
    purplestem.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 231
  • yellow.JPG
    yellow.JPG
    223 KB · Views: 228
  • yellowing leaves.JPG
    yellowing leaves.JPG
    219.1 KB · Views: 211
  • yellowing.JPG
    yellowing.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 226
I think it looks good. Seems to be budding up very well.

I think it looks good. Seems to be budding up very well.
So yellowing of the fan leaves at week 7 is normal? I noticed the grapefruit haze leaves on the top are really getting yellow too..I moved it further from the light. I can't move the pineapple punch any further from the light bc it's gotten so tall.

Currently smoking some grapefruit haze pretty good lovely smell and taste.

So yellowing of the fan leaves at week 7 is normal? I noticed the grapefruit haze leaves on the top are really getting yellow too..I moved it further from the light. I can't move the pineapple punch any further from the light bc it's gotten so tall.

No the yellow isn't normal right now. Can u get a picture in regular light? What light and how close is it? What nutes?

I liked Promix HP, but I have switched to Promix HP CC, which has added coconut coir for even better drainage. Nice grow. I would bend over any tall tops, or supercrop. Supercropping is just squeezing the stem to crush it. It slows the growth of that bud, which increases growth in others.

No the yellow isn't normal right now. Can u get a picture in regular light? What light and how close is it? What nutes?
Hiya, I'm working on a lot right now, x-mas etc. I fed the girls a good meal (General Organics Go Box) yesterday and they already seem a bit healthier. I'll try to get better pics asap. Thanks a lot!

I liked Promix HP, but I have switched to Promix HP CC, which has added coconut coir for even better drainage. Nice grow. I would bend over any tall tops, or supercrop. Supercropping is just squeezing the stem to crush it. It slows the growth of that bud, which increases growth in others.
Maybe next crop bc I think they're too far along...7 weeks?

That's good they were just a little hungry!
Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays! I've been shoveling for a couple hours! Nice to sit and smoke a big sleestak joint.
Here are some pics of my 3 girls at day 55 from sprouts.(is that how the days are counted, from the time they sprout?) You'll notice 2 of the girls got quite yellow...I fed them and they seem to have stabilized. *fingers crossed* The Pineapple Punch and Grapefruit Haze have yellow leaves and the Tut is deep green with lots of buds, though shorter than the others.

Attachments

• 3girls.JPG
    3girls.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 198
  • flowers.JPG
    flowers.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 225
  • ppyellowing55.JPG
    ppyellowing55.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 226
  • tut55.JPG
    tut55.JPG