New Grower New Grower, Long Time Smoker

They look fantastic! You can always just water only at the end, just don't starve them as they are still building the buds.

Today was harvest day(78) for the Grapefruit Haze! Almost no green leaves left and pistils 67%+ brown. Smells fantastic to the extreme...isn't it supposed to smell even better post-cure? Looks like there's a week(ish) left for the other two girls..Pineapple Punch and King Tut. Have the Grapefruit haze hanging in a closet. I left a few crispy sugar leaves on since this is just for my personal consumption.

Sounds fantastic! Congrats on the harvest

The Pineapple Punch had grown too close to the light, and is almost ready for harvest...so I removed the main cola and another tall one. Hope the smaller buds fatten up as they're now getting lots more light.

Dude your grow is really inspiring, me being a new grower as well really makes me feel like I can produce similar result! I will keep an eye on your grow, keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to give this another try! Just dropped 4 Pineapple Punch seeds into peat pellets to sprout! Things I've learned(so far) from my 1st grow.... don't over water the final pots before planting the sprouts when using pro mix hp, try 20 hours of light rather than 24, try lst, use bloom nutes earlier than I did and worry a lot less/send plants love-energy.

tut83.JPG

This Tutankhamon just came down this morning and is hanging in my closet. The last of the Pineapple Punch should be ready any day now! The Tut looks like it's a good yield compared to the other 2.

Last edited:
Very nice! The guy looks to have some good weight on it :headbang:

Thanks Dudeski. It kept growing new pistils and buds were spreading out...there's a name for that, foxtailing(?)..anyhow, I had to decide to chop it. Also, I have 4 sprouted seeds ready to take over the tent.

Yes foxtailing, it looks good to me!

Back