New Grower New Grower, Long Time Smoker

Put 4 Pineapple Punch sprouted girls in their final pots today!

Harvested the last of the PPunch. Quick dried enough for a joint and it was already smooth with white smoke.

Grapefruit Haze dried...44 grams. This plant had a troubled childhood and didn't like the 24 hours of light...still 44 grams!! Looks like the Tut will be a few ounces and the Pineapple Punch..who knows bc I'm already smoking some of it.

Still a win, smoking your own!

Tutankhamon 66 grams dried.

Post Grow Wrap Up

Pineapple Punch 65 grams dried
Grapefruit Haze 44 grams dried
Each plant went over 80 days and the pineapple punch and tut could have went another week+, but I could not wait.

Grand Total = 175 grams (6 1/4 oz)

I am extremely happy with my first grow. I thought I'd be lucky to get 3 ozs, especially with LED and 1st grow. Considering I'd pay $200++++ an oz, I just saved myself over $1200.
Rough output for setup costs/Canadian $$: tent-$120, 600W led-$204, organic nutes-$50,
pulleys-$15, soil-$20, heater-$80, two clip on fans-$25, pots-$10, seeds-$40, styro floor-$10, heating- unknown. Total $574 (plus whatever I figure out the hydro costs were.) I have new girls growing and will have no additional costs other than heat...I have everything else.
I dry trimmed all the buds and enjoyed every minute of it.
Having you guys around really inspired me, thanks!

Great job! Sure feels good getting the first one finished. :d5:

Post Grow Wrap Up

Pineapple Punch 65 grams dried
Grapefruit Haze 44 grams dried
Each plant went over 80 days and the pineapple punch and tut could have went another week+, but I could not wait.

Grand Total = 175 grams (6 1/4 oz)

I am extremely happy with my first grow. I thought I'd be lucky to get 3 ozs, especially with LED and 1st grow. Considering I'd pay $200++++ an oz, I just saved myself over $1200.
Rough output for setup costs/Canadian $$: tent-$120, 600W led-$204, organic nutes-$50,
pulleys-$15, soil-$20, heater-$80, two clip on fans-$25, pots-$10, seeds-$40, styro floor-$10, heating- unknown. Total $574 (plus whatever I figure out the hydro costs were.) I have new girls growing and will have no additional costs other than heat...I have everything else.
I dry trimmed all the buds and enjoyed every minute of it.
Having you guys around really inspired me, thanks!

Fook me $200 an ounce.
In this backwater, it costs €700 an ounce.

Daym! 700, how can anyone afford to smoke
It's the reason I am growing my own.
Each oz I get keeps a nice wad of cash in my pocket as I don't have to pay Dick Turpin for the pleasure of a nice relaxing smoke.

:pass:

Back