New Grower New Grower, Long Time Smoker

When using the GO Go Box be careful of ph issues. This is only in my experience but my ph went haywire and caused issues.

Just check it after adding nutes to ur mix.

Again my experience only.

Jackson

Another feeding today, continued Veg + Bloom nutes, half strength...including their first taste of organic molasses. (small amount, approx half teaspoon to gallon of water) I really hope they're girls!

Attachments

• tutday44.JPG
    tutday44.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 78
  • GHday44 (2).JPG
    GHday44 (2).JPG
    238 KB · Views: 76
  • ppday44 (2).JPG
    ppday44 (2).JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 83
  • PPday44.JPG
    PPday44.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 84
  • PPday44x.JPG
    PPday44x.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 95
They look fantastic! The molasses will treat them right :d5:

Gave plain water with Molasses today. The Pineapple Punch is outgrowing my tent/light setup. It's in a slightly larger pot then the other 2..and that must be the difference. Wow! Too late for training it...not sure what to do. Moved it so the tall main stem is a bit away from the light. Any ideas?

Can u supercrop? Just bend the main cola down. You familiar with the technique?

Its just bending it over. How many dsys is it supposed to run? Can you keep the top out of the light otherwise? It would be best not to bend it if you can help it.

First pic right?

First pic right?
It's the third pic...the one that has a black pot. I've rearranged the tent to move the tallest part of it away from direct light. It was partially crushed with a heavy object a couple weeks ago and now seems to be yellowing(fan leaves) and has purple/red on some stems...read it might be an **N** deficiency? Just gave them plain molasses water yesterday, so feeding them will have to wait. Thanks for your input, it means a lot to me.

Going in to bloom it can be a p def. What area of the plant are the leaf yellowing?

Back