New Grower New Grower, Long Time Smoker

Yeah we need some better pics. And they do look healthy nice color. Hopefully they r all female. Are they autoflowers?
Thanks for the color-compliment. lol Yes, autoflowers supposedly female however, I stressed one of them when a baby and fear it might be herma.

Just EFFEN knocked over the humidifier table and it crushed the Pineapple Punch!! FFS! There is still some parts of it ok but a large branch is barley hanging on. I secured it and am fantasizing about it self healing. (clicking heels together three times) Just gonna show them off tonight too.

I will use that for my next grow, appreciate the tip. What are you growing? (I'm new to the forum and will eventually learn how to follow other journals)

Did you literally use a 5 gal bucket...like not a grow pot or any other type of plant pot....an actual 5 gal bucket ..like for mopping or washing your car type 5 gal bucket..? Just trying to figure out how to save some money, seen those 5 gal airpots for like $20 USD a piece....whooo!! If this works just as good , its time to start saving $ !!

(Super Noob Extraordinaire)

Girls are coming along nicely. The injured branch on the Pineapple Punch appears to be on the mend. There are less *bud-zones* on it even though it's the tallest so far.

Back