Lighting NEW GN MODULES

Whatever they come out with, it better be spectacular, the rest of the lighting world has advanced greatly since the HS-1 came out.
will be cheesed off if it isn`t spectacular how long ive ( and alot of other people ) have waited. :nono: tang must have a test unit.
images
should of went for cobs ????
images

Im sure that this will be some piece of high-end grade quality, which will be worth to wait for.
Waited for HS1 for whole year, and it was.
Have a bit of patience. good things does not often being made fast :)

Whatever they come out with, it better be spectacular, the rest of the lighting world has advanced greatly since the HS-1 came out.

The HS1 still holds its own grams per watt
will be cheesed off if it isn`t spectacular how long ive ( and alot of other people ) have waited. :nono: tang must have a test unit.
images
should of went for cobs ????
images

IMG_8069.JPG

I don't want to sound like I'm slamming 'Cob' arrays but from what im reading on Instagram and other forums cobs are great to start with but heat kills the efficiency of LEDs so placing 100 chips right next to each other opposed to spacing diodes out on a board can affect the performance over time.

Ok … follow-up question @TaNg

HOW soon? … lool … @GrowNorthern that at this point, blurry images, extreme close-ups of a corner, preliminary off-the-record actual wattage rating, an empty box, a lost plug lol, etc etc… anything at all will do wonders!

Daniel and I exchanged some emails quite some time ago and I have a clear picture of what's coming out, but I wouldn't dare spill a bean :kiss: … though I must say/advise/propose/encourage GN to start bringing out some teasers to keep folk engaged !

I've said it before but doing anything to a high standard always takes time and if you want it as perfect as possible even longer. Big up GN for innovation in the industry . Amazing from such s small firm. Shit my 0006 is still performing looking forward to adding another light to the Arsenal. Can't wait for some images and specs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's click bait, and there's apparently also product bait..... Enough said!

@Corgy ... no clue why you would say such a thing.

5 years growing with LED, 6 different brands, GN hands down gets me better results consistently.

And since HS1, it's NOT another chinese rebrand with QC central. Is it 100% legit UK manufacture.

Lets not forget there is also "opinion bait", as well as "bias bate". All sorts of "baits". Just ask D.Trump.

Last edited:
Back