Lighting NEW GN MODULES

I dont really get that, is it possible to get older modules or...???

I believe that is correct. A few months ago I sold one of my Ms0006 to a friend for cheap and 2 pods crapped out right after, and GN sorted him out. It was probably one of the most stupid things I've ever done so far and I'm still kicking myself in regret for selling it... but hey, there is also a certain satisfaction in helping a friend getting into growing I guess...

Give gn a shout bro they sell modules if your warranty has ran out, it will be a lot cheaper to get that up and running until the new unit is out.

Nice 1 chap. I'll email and see what they say. I wasn't sure if they still had the parts available to them to make up new modules.
The lights definitely out of warranty so I'll see what they can do. If not Ive found some online that I'm pretty sure will go in the gn ms004 unit as they are almost identical in build design.

I've already got a new unit tho so, I'm a little more chilled about the release of the new gn piece of kit.
Cheers for the info.
Peace

I believe that is correct. A few months ago I sold one of my Ms0006 to a friend for cheap and 2 pods crapped out right after, and GN sorted him out. It was probably one of the most stupid things I've ever done so far and I'm still kicking myself in regret for selling it... but hey, there is also a certain satisfaction in helping a friend getting into growing I guess...

Like they say- take one for Team...

Why not its only rebranded china led..

IMG_7948.GIF

Back