Mephisto Genetics New artisanal run! Northern cheese haze, sour livers and auto livers F3

The livers or blues is an old old cutting that is still hoarded where we are from in the UK, it's similar to the UK cheese in a lot of aspects but slightly fruitier, the origins/heritage are still clouded in some mystery so I won't get into it too much now, but to say it's an early 90's cut that people still prize now says something!

The livers auto is essentially our auto blues bx to photoperiod project.

The northern cheese haze does have a nice cheesey element to it, when you bust up the buds it's fusty, half smelly feet, half a strong cheese, and then there's a little lemony sweetness/strong high grade herb aroma from the nl5/haze side of it.

The f2 flowers were really nice and compact, the plants didn't grow too big, but at f2 whilst we allow them to sex they always get a little stunted so this run we'll see more of what they're all about :D
I know these strains all too well :smoking:
Some of us are not that lucky and the UK cheese is legend here with my friends who have traveled abroad they have not went in sometime but I know this name and hope to get to try this would love to share some with them in usa other wise I will never get to touch and can't travel anymore thanks so much for sharing and updating us all.

Some of us are not that lucky and the UK cheese is legend here with my friends who have traveled abroad they have not went in sometime but I know this name and hope to get to try this would love to share some with them in usa other wise I will never get to touch and can't travel anymore thanks so much for sharing and updating us all.

Thats too bad, unfortunately the UK cheese is only available as a cutting. To be quite honest I got sick of it quite some time ago. You know what they say...too much of anything ....

:pass:

Here's the sour livers batch at day 7/8 from sprout, they seem to be enjoying the cmh lighting so far!

image.jpeg

Cheers!

I had cuttings of the original Exodus cheese. A taste of its own, all other cheeses ive tried after that didnt come close. Im fairly certain you can still buy cheese from the same stock back in Luton.

I would love to get my hands on some I found some says it's from the exodus cheese clone but some say it's not the real UK cheese.
I'm new to this all but from the start I knew breeding was my main concern I can learn to grow anything but not if the gentics are bad.
I'm going to try my hand at a couple photos also next grow I'm going to try Sannie's mad scientist with my mephistos I might just get those seeds and try it's in the description that it is from the Exodus Cheese Clone.

Back