Mephisto Genetics New artisanal run! Northern cheese haze, sour livers and auto livers F3

If I remember correctly, livers is supposedly some pheno from original skunk.

I've heard that it's a pheno from skunk#1 like the exodus cheese is,

I've also heard it's a northern lights X blueberry

I have only had a few northern lights run through my gardens over the years, but for me there's a lot of similarities to the exodus cheese

But of course there are people who know her more than I and may beg to differ on the origin which is fine. The important thing is that it's a killer plant :D

To clear it all up Livers... Blues and the Exodus are selections of Sensi Seeds Skunk no 1. For myself i prefered the Exodus cut for ages since i got my hands on the SCB from the Reverant. Changed my view of sights totally. I call the Blues the better Blue Cheese but there is a Blue Cheese out there which is highly underrated. Eskobars Cheeseberry which is the Exodus Cut x Dj Shorts BB Ibl. Phenofinders selected their Srtrawberry Bliss from it which is a Blue Cheese which turns red n pink and has a awesome Strawberry Flavour. Sour Livers got my most attention since i saw the Pics of it. Looks like a growers wet Dream and gets defo a Predicted Cup Winer Stamp from my Side. Not really the Haze fan anymore after my Time in the Netherlands and a overload of Hazes for 4 yrs but Cheese + Haze defo got my attention. Good Luck with them Projects sure there will be Fire with them.

I've been watching these and the other projects you guys got going. I've been waiting to try this livers. Aything hazy is killer for me, add the cheese and that sounds even better!

I'll be saving my pennies to get everything you guys drop. Keep up the great work guys!! (As usual)

Back