Mephisto Genetics New artisanal run! Northern cheese haze, sour livers and auto livers F3

Subbed! But wait.....erm...livers?

The livers or blues is an old old cutting that is still hoarded where we are from in the UK, it's similar to the UK cheese in a lot of aspects but slightly fruitier, the origins/heritage are still clouded in some mystery so I won't get into it too much now, but to say it's an early 90's cut that people still prize now says something!

The livers auto is essentially our auto blues bx to photoperiod project.

Never smoked a "cheese" strain before...does it taste like a cheese?

The northern cheese haze does have a nice cheesey element to it, when you bust up the buds it's fusty, half smelly feet, half a strong cheese, and then there's a little lemony sweetness/strong high grade herb aroma from the nl5/haze side of it.

The f2 flowers were really nice and compact, the plants didn't grow too big, but at f2 whilst we allow them to sex they always get a little stunted so this run we'll see more of what they're all about :D

I've smoked photo blue cheese and it was fire, not sure if this one is similar but the blue cheese did have a noticeable stinky cheese aroma, not taste though, taste was piney, awesome stone though
Awesome, thanks for clearing that up for me lol. Regardless of the strians, they put out amazing products and crosses...I guess I shouldn't question too much lol. But definitely looking forward to seeing the show! Thanks for sharing.

The livers or blues is an old old cutting that is still hoarded where we are from in the UK, it's similar to the UK cheese in a lot of aspects but slightly fruitier, the origins/heritage are still clouded in some mystery so I won't get into it too much now, but to say it's an early 90's cut that people still prize now says something!

The livers auto is essentially our auto blues bx to photoperiod project.

The northern cheese haze does have a nice cheesey element to it, when you bust up the buds it's fusty, half smelly feet, half a strong cheese, and then there's a little lemony sweetness/strong high grade herb aroma from the nl5/haze side of it.

The f2 flowers were really nice and compact, the plants didn't grow too big, but at f2 whilst we allow them to sex they always get a little stunted so this run we'll see more of what they're all about :D
Thank you sir! A very good description of both! The Beary White sounds amazing as well! I'm excited!!!!

I know these strains all too well :smoking:

Back