Mephisto Genetics New artisanal run! Northern cheese haze, sour livers and auto livers F3

Hey guys!

I've got 90% of the pollination candidates potted up today from the sour livers batch,

I'll work through the northern cheese haze over the next few days,

View attachment 636864

A dash of black pearl underneath where the transplanted seeding will sit, and then a biotab each side
View attachment 636865

Not too bad looking roots manuva!
View attachment 636866

Overall they're a little smaller than I'd like but let's see how they progress! The sour livers will be the start to finish cmh test.

Cheers Mitch
Can't wait to see this great preview on all!

How you finding the cmh @mephisto got one myself a few weeks ago, really seems to be a more natural light, really loving it myself

Hey dude indeed it's a very natural spectrum,
It's a little early to say, but also remembering that it's using half the power of our normal 600's I would say so far so good.

I'm just back at the farm after 5 days away in Austria for cultiva so I'll get an update on these today or tomorrow

Cheers!

Hey dude indeed it's a very natural spectrum,
It's a little early to say, but also remembering that it's using half the power of our normal 600's I would say so far so good.

I'm just back at the farm after 5 days away in Austria for cultiva so I'll get an update on these today or tomorrow

Cheers!
Sounds like a fun trip, how was it!?! I'm sure it was work related... But let's be honest, you work in an awesome field (literally and figuratively haha), I bet it was beautiful!

Sounds like a fun trip, how was it!?! I'm sure it was work related... But let's be honest, you work in an awesome field (literally and figuratively haha), I bet it was beautiful!

It was a really nice fair! Saw our usual familiar friendly faces, we made some new contacts which is always good!

It is fun for sure, it's just a bit draining.. it's quite a challenge to be drunk and stoned all day and keep a straight head for talking business and selling ourselves. And whereas most people exhibiting there stay at a hotel as part of the complex, we stayed in Vienna and tried to capitalize on some good eating and drinking in town.. so burning the candle at both ends really.

The only downside was having to leave the farm for so long and not being able to tend things as we ordinarily would, so there were a few casualties.

Anyway here's a pic from the expo

IMG_5254.JPG

And here's a sour livers just starting to show some frost at day28 I believe
IMG_5285.JPG

Cheers!

Day 31 for the sour livers cmh tent!

Starting to put out some nice aroma.., a really blend between sour and livers

IMG_5309.JPG

Not as sizeable as the f2's were but I think that's more environmental, lots of things are different from the last run.

Cheers Mitch

Back