New Grower Need4Weed's Very 1st Auto Grow Journal - 5 Strains of Autoflower Bliss

Need4Weed

Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
I finally got my Herbie's Autoflower seeds today and I have the following seeds scarred and soaking in distilled water. 3 x Short Stuff Auto Purple Amnesia Autoflowering Feminised Seeds and the following freebies; 3 x Delicious SamSara Thunder Bloody Mary Auto Feminised Seeds. 1x Sugar Mango Ryder Auto Feminised by World of Seeds. 1x Amnesia Auto by World of Seeds. and 1x Random, (Cheese), Seed by 00 Seeds.

Some details:

Medium: Soil, FFOF mixed with approximate 25% perlite & 10% Coco Coyer, (Coco Coyer infused with 10 milliters of CalMag).

Pots: 3 gallon mesh type

Lights: 2 x 42W CFL's on hanging cord with y splitter using an aluminium baking pan as a reflector. 4 X 27W to be used as needed. Lights are 5500K about 3 inches away on a 20/4 schedule.

Area: Shower stall through germination and seedling stage. Afterwards I will be moving these plants outdoors as weather permits.

Accessories: 2FT box fan, ph soil probe & pen, thermometer/hydrometer, 7 day lights timer, ph up & down + calibration liquid, cal/mag, FF Big Bloom, FF Tiger Bloom, FF Sledgehammer, Fish emulsion, SM-90, Neem oil & a plug in thermostat to control heat.

Stay tuned for updates!

Great selection, N4W! Great freebies to boot! World of Seeds have some solid gear. I grew out the purple amnesia and it was some great smoke too! Need anything, let someone know! Outside is a totally different ordeal. Sounds like you got things sorted! Looking forward to your journal! Subb'd up man.

Day 2, I guess???

I'm not really sure what day to call this. All seeds have germed successfully except the Sugar Mango Ryder. I haven't investigated as of yet, as I'm still holding out some hope. But since I do have the soil and pot, I've decided to drop a Big Bud x Northern Lights. If both germ successfully, I'll put the Sugar Mango in a 1 gallon fabric pot. So far I've planted the 3 Purple Amnesia in their fabric pots and plan to do the others later today. Stay tuned for pics ... Peace all!!!

I'm not really sure what day to call this. All seeds have germed successfully except the Sugar Mango Ryder. I haven't investigated as of yet, as I'm still holding out some hope. But since I do have the soil and pot, I've decided to drop a Big Bud x Northern Lights. If both germ successfully, I'll put the Sugar Mango in a 1 gallon fabric pot. So far I've planted the 3 Purple Amnesia in their fabric pots and plan to do the others later today. Stay tuned for pics ... Peace all!!!
You start counting days when and if they come through the soil. that's when they start to race (and for what I've seen) starts their genetic race against time.
I'll be on the look out for that sugar mango ryder. Might want to add that one on my growlist!

Count me in N4W.
I dont grow in soil,but i believe most growers using FFOF add some dolomite of lime to mix,to counteract the acidity of sphagnum peat moss they use.
If you added some,no worries.FF use crushed oyster shells as a ph buffer,but apparrently not enough.
As i say im not a soil grower,so maybe i shouldnt comment,but i thought i should warn you about it.

Good luck bud ill be following along

Welcome aboard atrain ... glad to have you!

Great selection, N4W! Great freebies to boot! World of Seeds have some solid gear. I grew out the purple amnesia and it was some great smoke too! Need anything, let someone know! Outside is a totally different ordeal. Sounds like you got things sorted! Looking forward to your journal! Subb'd up man.

Not sure how "sorted" things are, I'm almost looking at it like a gorilla grow, 1/3 for nature, 1/3 for rippers and if I harvest the other third I'll be happy, (except for those dam rippers, lol).

You start counting days when and if they come through the soil. that's when they start to race (and for what I've seen) starts their genetic race against time.
I'll be on the look out for that sugar mango ryder. Might want to add that one on my growlist!

Well that would work normally for me Illbethere, but I started in Flora Root Plugs. So does day 1 began when they sprout from there or when I plant them in the 3 gallon fabric pots. I guess as far as starting the race, than it would be from the Root plugs.

Count me in N4W.
I dont grow in soil,but i believe most growers using FFOF add some dolomite of lime to mix,to counteract the acidity of sphagnum peat moss they use.
If you added some,no worries.FF use crushed oyster shells as a ph buffer,but apparrently not enough.
As i say im not a soil grower,so maybe i shouldnt comment,but i thought i should warn you about it.

Naw man, any comments are appreciated. When I mixed everything up, (approx. 25 gallons), I added about 2 cups of dolomite lime. Now I didn't remember to do that on my photoperiod grow, (even though I got two kinds of lime on hand), so I added 1 tbs to both pots. I do need to find some of those oyster shells as I'm wanting to reuse my soil and need to gather all the amendments, which I still have to research. I do know I need some type of rock dust.

Subbed up too mate :goodluck:

Proud to have you sanguine!

Good luck pal, taking me seat, going to be interesting what you get up to in that shower with the girls, keep it clean :)
matthewwright585.jpg

Back