I'd be happy to take that on.

@Drew Pearson bummer your getting the dirty end of the stick. There is so much help here. My advice, start a journal, be specific and very detailed. Let's get the nuts and bolts down before you start another round. Start a journal asap. We @ AFN will help you grow. Tag me if you start a journal. My word, you will grow to your desire.

Peace
That deserves a little rep slap bro!
:slap:

Get ya humidity up mate 65-70% in veg 50-55% i flower. And temps between 70-80f this has been the biggest thing ive noticed. Get your environment right and they explode

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thanks for all of the love and advice guys. I've been chatting with Ripper and he's given me some pointers also. He recomended Real Growers recharge and a simple nutrient regiment that I can handle. I haven't started the nutes yet but took before and after pics after the recharge and the plant definitely responded! I'm a believer. Its only been two days and I see growth. I've also been monitoring my humidity and checking my soil moisture.

I will continue to post pics of my progress and keep a journal.

Thanks again!

Thanks for all of the love and advice guys. I've been chatting with Ripper and he's given me some pointers also. He recomended Real Growers recharge and a simple nutrient regiment that I can handle. I haven't started the nutes yet but took before and after pics after the recharge and the plant definitely responded! I'm a believer. Its only been two days and I see growth. I've also been monitoring my humidity and checking my soil moisture.

I will continue to post pics of my progress and keep a journal.

Thanks again!
You start that grow journal yet, @Drew Pearson? I want to see how this thing turns out. Ya can’t leave a guy hangin’ like that. :crying:

Oh yeah :welcome: to AFN!

hey sup? how did it all turn out?

20190605_004736.jpg
I'm fairly new to growing also, just cut down my first grow. I was having issues with temps and humidity, probably could have gotten more but I am not complaining as it will probably give me roughly 2 1/2 to 3 ounces when its dried. I am gonna run a Pineapple Express from fastbuds after the other plant comes down. My temps stayed in the 80's and humidity was very close to the same never going below 70%. I didnt have enough money for a dehumidifier so I just rolled with the punches. I also kinda got a bit lazy with the low stress training so that was also a factor. But if anything the chop inspired me to do better. I like a challenge

Attachments

• 20190605_004736.jpg
    20190605_004736.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 59
I typed all that and forgot to ask the question. Lol. What I was trying to ask (before I got side tracked) is how to lower temps and humidity without a dehumidifier? I noticed some more experienced growers on this thread so maybe one might have the technique I am looking for.

I typed all that and forgot to ask the question. Lol. What I was trying to ask (before I got side tracked) is how to lower temps and humidity without a dehumidifier? I noticed some more experienced growers on this thread so maybe one might have the technique I am looking for.

A relatively cheap option to lower humdity is calcium chloride, but you need a lot and have to find strategic places to put it... I bought a couple of Dry Z Air (for the device, but you can make ones of your own... just make a bucket with two levels: top level where the salt will be that has to be able to allow lateral airflow and water to drip below it; and bottom level where the water will be collected) and once they were finish i just purchaseed the salt in bulk and refilled as needed. I placed them next to the intakes and behind the interior fans... that way the sucked air that is humid would come into the tent (or come out the interir fans) drier. Once the RH was in proper VPD range, I stopped caring and it seemed to work well. Hope it helps!

Your plant look good.
If you want a bigger yield, switch to hydro or a hydro-like setup, such as autopots or hempy buckets.

Try monster crop nutes I hear it’s helping other growers with their yields

Back