Hello AFN family,

First, I am an amateur grower and have tried several different techniques to growing. I have spent a ridiculous amount of money switching my grow set ups and am not satisfied with my yields. I am obviously doing something wrong but I am unable to figure out what it is. I have run 5 small grows, from seed to harvest just for my personal use, but the yields that I get is never worth the time, money or effort.

Some history,

1st grow, I used some crappy, so called organic miracle grow soil with 250 true watts of draw using cfl's. The plant stretched like crazy and grew huge but only produces about 22g's dry and I had this plant in veg for about 4 months before flowering it. Fail. this was before I know about ph and organic nutrients. this plant thrived on miracle grow plant food.
(seed was a feminized blue dream).

2nd grow I did some research and purchased a Viparspectra 450 watt led light and used ff ocean forest with fox farm big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom nutrients and just I knew I would get a decent yield. I also ph'ed my water to 6.3. I ended up with about 24 g's dry. after approx. 2 months of veg and 2 months of flower (seed was dinafem cbd fem)

3rd grow was a repeat of the second grow. I focused on making sure my PH, temps and humidity was right, Still
Thanks!

Give me a call******* or txt flash. Ill help you out as best as i can!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why, but they loook squatty. Which usually means light source is too close, but the way you have it in the photo looks fine to me.
When you get a chance to go over all the details of the grow, i am sure you will figure it out. I have run some of those same strains and gotten over 200 grams per plant with the same lights nearly that you have.

It might be worthwhile asking around more experienced growers to see if they will mentor you for a grow?

HH

HushHush does Mephisto
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=25553&share_tid=66600&url=https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/HushHush-does-Mephisto.66600/&share_type=t
I'd be happy to take that on.

@Drew Pearson bummer your getting the dirty end of the stick. There is so much help here. My advice, start a journal, be specific and very detailed. Let's get the nuts and bolts down before you start another round. Start a journal asap. We @ AFN will help you grow. Tag me if you start a journal. My word, you will grow to your desire.

Peace

I found I was doing similar, the good thing is if you are growing healthy plants, that's half the battle. Then you can concentrate on size and yield.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I'd be happy to take that on.

@Drew Pearson bummer your getting the dirty end of the stick. There is so much help here. My advice, start a journal, be specific and very detailed. Let's get the nuts and bolts down before you start another round. Start a journal asap. We @ AFN will help you grow. Tag me if you start a journal. My word, you will grow to your desire.

Peace
Go get it [HASHTAG]#Yeatster[/HASHTAG] and help this guy out. He has all the tools there. Just needs to figure out where things got a touch off. Light, nutes, it won't be hard for you to get it. Good luck. It would be cool if you did a journal together almost like a tutorial step by step. I am sure many of the newbs would really appreciate that.

Thanks for taking it on brother, but not surprised at all with the level of love and patience we all seem to have for growing and helping others. If only the rest of the world would catch on!

Back