I typed all that and forgot to ask the question. Lol. What I was trying to ask (before I got side tracked) is how to lower temps and humidity without a dehumidifier? I noticed some more experienced growers on this thread so maybe one might have the technique I am looking for.
Lower humidity with a/c and add more by hanging a damp towel in room but fan.

That's what every nute maker claims.
Yeah true I just was asking other growers how they were increasing their yields and a few people said to check that specific one out I don’t know I’m going to try it so I just suggested it

That's what every nute maker claims.
I use happy frog water only for about 30 days, even sometimes its too hot. But after 30 days its mc at half strength.

Best bet for max yields is coco and a full nute line up. But even then its still going to be different feeds for every plant.

Are you still interested in some sound advice on making your plant bigger?

I am. Lol. I'm not the OP, but I'm using Fox farms nutrients and gonna start a grow soon in coco. It's a cheap coco brick I got from home depot.

Hahaha! I’m sorry, I’m still kinda figuring this thing out. I’ve probably said shit to others that I didn’t mean too!
I’m a fast learner though!✌

Same here man, hahaha. I was just kinda putting it out there hoping to get a little more advice from other growers who have more experience than I do. Just wrapped up half of my 1st grow on Tuesday, still got another one to chop in the coming weeks but I'm considering switching to coco coir for my next run. I'm still using fox farms nutrients cuz I got the dirty dozen set thinking that it would be sufficient. Now I'm seeing how hot it is and I'm freaking out thinking that I'm wasting my yield potential with it. But I gotta use it as I was raised not to waste. Lol. Might have to hold off on that coco until then but kinda wanna say screw it and se what it does for me. Haha

I typed all that and forgot to ask the question. Lol. What I was trying to ask (before I got side tracked) is how to lower temps and humidity without a dehumidifier? I noticed some more experienced growers on this thread so maybe one might have the technique I am looking for.
I dont have a dehumidifier either, my tent is in a spare room in the house so when in flower I keep the windows open and the door open for airflow and I defoliate alot this normally drops my humidity from over 60% to as low as 45% right after defoluation but of course as more leaves grow back the humidity starts creeping up also.

I dont have a dehumidifier either, my tent is in a spare room in the house so when in flower I keep the windows open and the door open for airflow and I defoliate alot this normally drops my humidity from over 60% to as low as 45% right after defoluation but of course as more leaves grow back the humidity starts creeping up also.
I'm growing in a shed behind my house and it's ridiculously hot and humid where I live. I went to check on my drying plant and the temp was in the high 80's rh was 66%. I dont wanna fuck up my freshly cut harvest with the bad temps and rh but I think I already did. Everything smells like hay. Hopefully it will be dry enough to put into jars by Tuesday. That will make a week drying.

I'm growing in a shed behind my house and it's ridiculously hot and humid where I live. I went to check on my drying plant and the temp was in the high 80's rh was 66%. I dont wanna fuck up my freshly cut harvest with the bad temps and rh but I think I already did. Everything smells like hay. Hopefully it will be dry enough to put into jars by Tuesday. That will make a week drying.
Ah you meant for drying! If you've got paper bags you could transfer to those, it's how I dry my buds now and i dont get that hay smell anymore plus your temps and rh wont matter to much as you wont get mould with this method it will just affect how long it takes to dry.

Back