New Grower First ever grow/journal! Mephisto, Dinafem, and Seedsman.

Hi @reworgotuA I have a drying rack in my 1/2 bath where my grow shower is located. Anyhoo, I used it for the first time and they dried out way too fast! After just 4 days they were too dry and I had to re-hydrate in the jar before I could start the curing process. It still came out ok, just watch it close if you decide to chop, :peace:

Hi @reworgotuA I have a drying rack in my 1/2 bath where my grow shower is located. Anyhoo, I used it for the first time and they dried out way too fast! After just 4 days they were too dry and I had to re-hydrate in the jar before I could start the curing process. It still came out ok, just watch it close if you decide to chop, :peace:

Ok, thank you for the heads up, I almost got a drying rack, but since i only have two plants i figured a few hangers would suffice. I will have just a small fan blowing on low under them so hopefully it doesn't get to dry in there. Again, thanks for the info!

You could fit it all in one large cardboard box from a hardware store. String fishing line from one side to the other. Two levels with about 5 or 6 lines on each level. Hang your flowers inside the box. Perfect way to control humidity levels in flower without interfering with anything. I have tried everything else, and this produces the best in my opinion.:pass:

You could fit it all in one large cardboard box from a hardware store. String fishing line from one side to the other. Two levels with about 5 or 6 lines on each level. Hang your flowers inside the box. Perfect way to control humidity levels in flower without interfering with anything. I have tried everything else, and this produces the best in my opinion.:pass:
I like the cardboard box method the best as well! I use nylon plant ties and make holes at the top of the box to thread the nylon though. Then I find small twigs/sticks to tie and hold the nylon, but big enough to hold the branch. Sorry if tthat was too much information, I tend to go on when I'm stoned!:baked:

Back