New Grower Need4Weed's Very 1st Auto Grow Journal - 5 Strains of Autoflower Bliss

Jup! once the cotydelon's have seen the light, coming out of any medium, that the day to start counting from. I couldn't find that myself when I had that question a couple months ago.

Thanks Ibt, that makes since when you add the light, cause my girls didn't see any at first as I germed the root plugs in the dark.

Good luck pal, taking me seat, going to be interesting what you get up to in that shower with the girls, keep it clean :)
matthewwright585.jpg

OMG ... What da fuk is that??? I bet that crazy mf drops the soap a lot and hopes a hard dick is nearby. What a fuken freak!!! :no:

Ah nothing better than a group grope in the shower.

Grope ... see previous post, lol. Hopefully the shower is just a temporary home as I only plan to bring them in out of the weather, so hopefully no chance of overwatering or frostbite ... :peace:

Day 9ish

All the plants are still in the shower as I hate the ideal of putting them outside just to get soaked, and wash all my soil nutes away ... not to mention getting waterlogged. I finally checked the Sugar Mango's root plug today and I uncovered enough to see where she sprouted. The root is still white, so I put the plastic back over her and will hope for the best. In the pic you'll notice 2 very small seedlings. One is the replacement for the Sugar Mango, which is a Big Bud X Northern Lights and the other is one that sprouted nearly 6 inches of root and came to rest on one of the other root plugs. I planted her as deep as possible and really didn't think she would survive, especially with soil on her 1st leaves, (whatever they call them things). Also, there is a mutant with a deformed leave so I gotta give her some extra love. By the way, I also sprouted 2 Fire 99 auto regulars that did make the trip outside. However, (like my Fire 99 photos), they spend a lot of time in my storage building. I've been trying to think of a theme for naming these 9 girls and the only thing that comes to mind is baseball. Hmmm, maybe name them after the 1968 World Series Champions, maybe use the starting line-up from the series ... stay tuned and I'll eventually figure something out ... :peace:

CAM00032.jpgCAM00031.jpgCAM00030.jpgCAM00029.jpg

Happy 420 AFN!!!

Just wanted to give a shout out to my fellow AFN'ers and take a moment to remember my dad, who would have been 91 today. Dad was always hard on my brother and I, as he didn't want us to make the same mistakes in life as he did. Growing up during the Great Depression, (where he was sent to reform school for stealing), Dad was a rebellious soul who smoked rope in the navy during WW2, his reason being "I'd rather smoke rope than take a chance on the moonshine that they made with lead pipes." Like many, he hated hippies and once didn't speak to my brother for several years because my oldest brother told him he smelled weed there. Knowing that I smoked, he told me a few years before his passing that he didn't think pot should be illegal, (as we drank a beer together, lol). You know I'm thankful for every ass whooping that man ever gave me and several more I deserved, but didn't get! This has been the best 420 for me since his passing and I have AFN to thank for that. Thank you brothers and sisters and party on!!!
"AFN smoke out"

Just wanted to give a shout out to my fellow AFN'ers and take a moment to remember my dad, who would have been 91 today. Dad was always hard on my brother and I, as he didn't want us to make the same mistakes in life as he did. Growing up during the Great Depression, (where he was sent to reform school for stealing), Dad was a rebellious soul who smoked rope in the navy during WW2, his reason being "I'd rather smoke rope than take a chance on the moonshine that they made with lead pipes." Like many, he hated hippies and once didn't speak to my brother for several years because my oldest brother told him he smelled weed there. Knowing that I smoked, he told me a few years before his passing that he didn't think pot should be illegal, (as we drank a beer together, lol). You know I'm thankful for every ass whooping that man ever gave me and several more I deserved, but didn't get! This has been the best 420 for me since his passing and I have AFN to thank for that. Thank you brothers and sisters and party on!!!
"AFN smoke out"
Love you too, HAPPY 420,

"AFN smoke out"

Sounds like your dad was born around the same time as my stepdad. That generation did have a tough row to hoe. First they got to deal with the depression as kids, then it was off to war they went. Respects

Love you too, HAPPY 420,

:pighug: Awww paddler ... thanks for the love bro and right back at ya. You know those words were rarely heard in my family, but my boys sure do here it from me often enough, and I don't think my brother will ever get use to it, lol :peace:

Your plants look good to me N4W.
Respect for your Dad mate.

I appreciate that redrobbo, especially about my Dad :peace:

Back