New Grower Need4Weed's Very 1st Auto Grow Journal - 5 Strains of Autoflower Bliss

Hey N4W,how are you and the girls?
Do you think these would help you beat the frost,pal?
http://www.planetnatural.com/product/wall-o-water-3-pack/
Maybe help you get a jump start on the spy in the sky,lol.

redrobbo I think I'm going to have to order some of those for next year, cause you certainly can't beat the price. Right now the girls are sunbathing and have been outside full time for almost a week now. I watered them really well less than 48 hours ago, and earlier this afternoon their fabric pots were bone dry. I also attempted to fim 7 of them yesterday evening, not sure if I got close enough or too chose this time, (I tried to fim one of my photos and didn't even come close ... it now has 2 leaves that look like a deer took a bite out of them, lol). I'll try to get take some photos and do an update later this eveing ... Peace!

Looking good n4w I got my photos outdoors already. I'm hoping the cold will toughen em up a little.

Hey stepside, I still haven't transplanted my 2 Fire99 photos, I had a target date set for May 15, but they have been outside now for the past month. I let them get a little too dry a week ago, but with the help of some Fox Farm Boomarang those girls have come back stronger than ever.

I'm really starting to worry I was going to crack three autos but next week it's already supposed to be in the upper 90's:nono:

Dang Standup, that's some hot ass weather your having. You know you can always grow in a more shaded location. Anyways, good luck with your grow. It's been in the mid 80's here in the Tennessee Valley. Lol one cool thing about living in the Tennessee Valley, it covers several states ... so I'm still pretty secure location wise .... Peace!

Day 26+

Hi all, Well we're fast approaching the 4 week mark and the girls seem to be doing well. Sorry there's only 3 pics, as the other ones seem to have gotten lost in cyberspace somehow. They were fed earlier with 5ml of CalMag, 15ml of Fox Farm Big Bloom and 15ml of fish emulsion, (mixed in 2 gallons of water bubbled for 24 hours), and their fabric pots felt bone dry. They were watered approx. 48 hours ago, but since they were so dry I'm going to start watering nightly, (at least as long as the temp and amount of sun continue as they are now). Note: Temps have been in the mid 80's and the sky has been mostly clear. As you may be able to tell in the pics, I attempted to fim most of the girls yesterday and if you look close enough you can also see where they have raised their skirts. Anyways, I'll try to get a complete photo update tomorrow with detail pics of their female parts. Once again, comments suggestions, observations ect are always welcomed .... Peace!

CAM00068.jpg

SamSara Thunder Bloody Mary # 2

CAM00066.jpg

Short Stuff Auto Purple Amnesia # 3

CAM00070.jpg
SamSara Thunder Bloody Mary # 3

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back