New Grower Need4Weed's Very 1st Auto Grow Journal - 5 Strains of Autoflower Bliss

I must have accidentally hit "Post Reply" before I was ready. So here are the other pics ... Peace!

CAM00075.jpg

World of Seeds Amnesia Auto

CAM00077.jpg

Short Stuff Auto Purple Amnesia # 1

CAM00078.jpg

Random Seed (Cheese) 00 Seeds Offer

CAM00079.jpg

SamSara Thunder Bloody Mary # 1

Day 9ish

All the plants are still in the shower as I hate the ideal of putting them outside just to get soaked, and wash all my soil nutes away ... not to mention getting waterlogged. I finally checked the Sugar Mango's root plug today and I uncovered enough to see where she sprouted. The root is still white, so I put the plastic back over her and will hope for the best. In the pic you'll notice 2 very small seedlings. One is the replacement for the Sugar Mango, which is a Big Bud X Northern Lights and the other is one that sprouted nearly 6 inches of root and came to rest on one of the other root plugs. I planted her as deep as possible and really didn't think she would survive, especially with soil on her 1st leaves, (whatever they call them things). Also, there is a mutant with a deformed leave so I gotta give her some extra love. By the way, I also sprouted 2 Fire 99 auto regulars that did make the trip outside. However, (like my Fire 99 photos), they spend a lot of time in my storage building. I've been trying to think of a theme for naming these 9 girls and the only thing that comes to mind is baseball. Hmmm, maybe name them after the 1968 World Series Champions, maybe use the starting line-up from the series ... stay tuned and I'll eventually figure something out ... :peace:

View attachment 443776View attachment 443777View attachment 443778View attachment 443779
Need man you live in Tenn.? heck go to any farm store and they have crushed oyster shells for laying hens, fairly inexpensive in 25 lb bags,,,just trying to help a fellow hillbilly,peace Seamus

You start counting days when and if they come through the soil. that's when they start to race (and for what I've seen) starts their genetic race against time.
I'll be on the look out for that sugar mango ryder. Might want to add that one on my growlist!

I don't get that tbh, I count from when a seed goes into the dirt and gets wet. That's conception. It's the only way of recording it that allows me to see how long a grow actually is.

Definitely got to try SMR too, loving World of Seeds.

Need man you live in Tenn.? heck go to any farm store and they have crushed oyster shells for laying hens, fairly inexpensive in 25 lb bags,,,just trying to help a fellow hillbilly,peace Seamus

I wish I lived in Tennessee as I am a big Tennessee Volunteer Football fan. Let's just say I'm close enough too visit quite often, lol. Yeah I've been thinking about getting me some oyster shells from the local feed store, but I'm well known around these parts and don't really want to answer any questions. I use to buy my horse feed from the area Mennonites and I'm thinking I can get me some there along with some sweet sorghum, as I can't find any blackstrap molasses in my area.

Day 34

Woo hoo!!! We got buds!!! No trichs yet, at least not to the naked eye, but really excited to see them little buds. So far only on the Purple Amnesia and the SamSara Thunder Bloody Marys, but it's been a long time since I've seen them little buggers. When I was younger it wouldn't be long before I would yield to temptation and start plucking them and I'm sure as they get bigger I will be like brother faded, and have to have a little taste, lol ... Peace all!

CAM00096.jpg

CAM00095.jpg

Short Stuff Auto Purple Amnesia # 3

CAM00094.jpg

SamSara Thunder Bloody Mary # 1

CAM00093.jpg

Short Stuff Auto Purple Amnesia # 1

Hey man, I'm watchin this thread because I'm a new grower and started three plants around the same time as you ( a little later though). I'm also having to move my plants to outdoors so I'm counting on you for some good strategies to fight the elements. Totally jealous of your buds dude! I can't wait until mine make an appearance.

Hey man, I'm watchin this thread because I'm a new grower and started three plants around the same time as you ( a little later though). I'm also having to move my plants to outdoors so I'm counting on you for some good strategies to fight the elements. Totally jealous of your buds dude! I can't wait until mine make an appearance.

Welcome MrZigzag, (btw love your rolling papers lol), and glad to have you following along. I've had these girls outside exclusively for about the last week, although they are on a 3 ft table, (out of reach of those pesky rabbits). Good luck on your grow bro and if you have a journal, leave me a link and I'll be happy to follow along ... Peace!

Hey N4W I'm back dude. Good to hear it warmed up and the sun came out for ya. But you got some rain coming. Really interested in how yer bloody marys fair. I got some that I wanted to try over the summer. I can't find much information on the strain other than they are supposed to short and fast. Course the Trans Siberian that I'm trying to finish is supposed to be short and fast too. She's 74 days and looks to have 2-3 weeks left to go. Oh yea and she'd be about 4' tall if I didn't have to bend her sideways just under the light. lol

The NLxBB looks like something been chewing on it, or was that one of the botched fims? Looking good - big growth spurt coming.

Hey N4W I'm back dude. Good to hear it warmed up and the sun came out for ya. But you got some rain coming. Really interested in how yer bloody marys fair. I got some that I wanted to try over the summer. I can't find much information on the strain other than they are supposed to short and fast. Course the Trans Siberian that I'm trying to finish is supposed to be short and fast too. She's 74 days and looks to have 2-3 weeks left to go. Oh yea and she'd be about 4' tall if I didn't have to bend her sideways just under the light. lol

The NLxBB looks like something been chewing on it, or was that one of the botched fims? Looking good - big growth spurt coming.

Hey Duckster thanks for the like bomb and welcome back bro! Yeah the rain has arrived this morning and I've actually been looking forward to the girls getting a good soaking. I just hope it doesn't rain too much. Your thoughts on the Bloody Marys prompted me to go to the Herbies website and read their description again and yes there are suppose to be short and fast. However they seem to be maturing at the same rate as the Short Stuff Purple Amnesia. According to Herbies, Purple Amnesia are suppose to be one of their heavy hitters, but it's only suppose to gain a height between 60 to 80 cm. Time wise one says 9 weeks and the other says 8 to 9 weeks. Of course I know you always have to expect them to go longer. I'm not sure if I posted this before, but all my plants except the NL x BB sat in their root plugs for about a week before I got them transplanted. I mean they were getting light and the roots grew out of the root plugs, but I'm wondering how much growing time I lost by not getting them in their final home sooner. Oh yeah the NL X BB was the victim of a failed fem attempt, but if you go back to an earlier picture you can see where I done it way to soon anyways. I think after they dry out I'm going to take a look at faded's fim instructional a little closer and try it once more, as well as the 00 cheese. Anyways, thanks for following along bro ... Peace!!!

Back