New Grower Need4Weed's Very 1st Auto Grow Journal - 5 Strains of Autoflower Bliss

Hey N4W ! I missed this.... why was I not informed lol on board now, better late than never
:baked:

Looking good man . may I suggest watering in the early am rather than pm. Hmm Tennessee ? i though that be warm most of the time being south. sounds nice !
:pass: good luck with the rest of the grow champ

It was great reading through this thread. I've enjoyed reading your stories and some things about your childhood. And it was cool reading about your dad!

Gonna follow along here and see what happens for ya. Don't hesitate to hit me up if ya need anything or got any questions. I'm used to growing indoors but I'll do what I can :)

Well you plants should like the vartity your feed them I only give them 5 things the whole grow so far lol. Everything is looking great buddy keep it up and you will get the dense buds of your dreams :p

Thanks Chuck, I forgot to add the Norwegian kelp that I had left over from growing tomatos, lol

Looking great brother

Thanks atrain!

Hey N4W ! I missed this.... why was I not informed lol on board now, better late than never
:baked:

Glad to have you VD, have another toke friend :pass:

Looking good man . may I suggest watering in the early am rather than pm. Hmm Tennessee ? i though that be warm most of the time being south. sounds nice !

Great suggestion on watering in the mornings bro and as it gets warmer, I'm really going to try and get up in time to do just that, lol I don't live in Tennessee, but petty close and it gets pretty damm cold in the winter. I've been saying that I'm going to move further south after the last 3 or 4 winters, but I never do. I'm going to take the boys on a trip down south this summer and maybe I can get them on board. I'd rather dodge hurricanes than ice cycles, lol
:pass: good luck with the rest of the grow champ

It was great reading through this thread. I've enjoyed reading your stories and some things about your childhood. And it was cool reading about your dad!

Gonna follow along here and see what happens for ya. Don't hesitate to hit me up if ya need anything or got any questions. I'm used to growing indoors but I'll do what I can :)

Thanks for the love BK, I mean like I got the biggest like bomb ever dude :pighug:

Alright everybody, it's the boys last day of school and it's raining outside. I got a couple bowls left of the purple amnesia I sampled so gather around
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Great suggestion on watering in the mornings bro and as it gets warmer, I'm really going to try and get up in time to do just that, lol I don't live in Tennessee, but petty close and it gets pretty damm cold in the winter. I've been saying that I'm going to move further south after the last 3 or 4 winters, but I never do. I'm going to take the boys on a trip down south this summer and maybe I can get them on board. I'd rather dodge hurricanes than ice cycles, lol

My daughter moved to St. Petersburg, FL last year. I've been down several times in the last year. The area has really impressed me.
I was sitting in her back yard smoking a bowlful and damn if a pair of parrots didn't fly over. She lives about a half mile from downtown St. Pete.
Traffic is terrible in the rush hour.
Lots to do outdoors and indoors. Your boys would probably like it. Lots of pretty girls (bikinis and such), lots of beaches and parks. The closer to the water you live, the more the temps are moderated.

My daughter moved to St. Petersburg, FL last year. I've been down several times in the last year. The area has really impressed me.
I was sitting in her back yard smoking a bowlful and damn if a pair of parrots didn't fly over. She lives about a half mile from downtown St. Pete.
Traffic is terrible in the rush hour.
Lots to do outdoors and indoors. Your boys would probably like it. Lots of pretty girls (bikinis and such), lots of beaches and parks. The closer to the water you live, the more the temps are moderated.

St. Petersburg would be a dream come true bro I just wish they could get medical mj voted in down there, but even that doesn't guarantee anything ... just look at Illinois ... :peace:

Day 48

Happy Friday everyone! The girls are doing well despite all the rain we've been having. The Purple Amnesia and the Thunder Bloody Mary are all budding up really well. Also, the World of Seeds Amnesia and the Northern Lights x Big Bud are really tall compared to the other girls and are just starting to pre-flower. I was able to get a feed in yesterday as the rain actually held off for a day, although it did rain all around us. I also set out some slug traps, (bowls of cheap beer), and caught several babies and a couple adult slugs. I've also continued to do some minor lst on the girls as I'm trying to get their side branches further away from the main growth. I also included a picture of the 2 Fire 99 regulars that I started in 1/2 gallon fabric pots. I'm not sure what's up with them as there is some spotting in the leaves. It could be where I splashed some nutes on them. I got tired of waiting on my Herbie's order and started these, so the are actually about a week order than the rest, and maybe 6 inches tall, lol. I wish I could find my tape measure so I could get an accurate measurement of all the girls. Anyways, as usual, all comments, suggestions, opinions, ect... are always welcomed and appreciated ... :peace:

BTW I'm only going to upload thumbnails at this time to help the page load quicker. Hopefully, when I get buds that I think are worthy of a full image I will post it at that time. I would also welcome any comments regarding this too ... :peace:

CAM00115.jpg CAM00116.jpg CAM00117.jpg CAM00118.jpg CAM00119.jpg CAM00120.jpg CAM00121.jpg CAM00122.jpg CAM00123.jpg
P Amnesia # 1, P Amnesia # 2, P Amnesia # 3, Bloody Mary # 1, Bloody Mary # 2, Bloody Mary # 3, Fire 99 auto regs, WOS Amnesia, NL x BB

Last edited:
All your plants are looking good for the fires have you checked your roots Im thinking they are wanting to be repotted forsure. Also just looking at your leaves I cant zoom in it looks like a little calcium and nitrogen def if you could get a close up we could help more.

Back