New Grower Need4Weed's Very 1st Auto Grow Journal - 5 Strains of Autoflower Bliss

All your plants are looking good for the fires have you checked your roots Im thinking they are wanting to be repotted forsure. Also just looking at your leaves I cant zoom in it looks like a little calcium and nitrogen def if you could get a close up we could help more.

I've fed em 5 ml of CalMag over the last 2 feedings, (the last of which was yesterday), but that was mixed in a gallon of water and spread out over 11 other pots. Then again, all the rain we've had could have easily got their ph out of whack in them little pots. I kind of thought it would be too late to transplant as old as they are, but if you think it would make a difference yield wise I could find some pots. To be honest, since they were regulars I hoped to get a male, but that didn't happen. Anyways, I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow ... :peace:

Last edited:
Could very well be ph leading cause of most problems. I think they would do better transplanted let them roots strech out more I have never grown out doors or even followed a grow outdoors but I imagine you have atleast 3 months before the plants would be ready and plenty of time to to recover if you magange to stress it on the transplant. I might be wrong on the time and if I am fill me in if I am please.

Here are some pictures of the 2 little Fire 99s. As you can see there is spotting on the lower leaves. The first one, which isn't spotted as bad as the other, has a ph of 6.9 and the other one's ph is 7.0. Also, 2 of the Purple Amnesia are showing leaf curl which I'm pretty sure is due to too strong of a nute solution. Since they've had so much rain, I was worried about lack of nutes so I upped the dose. Ph on both of the Purple Anmesia are a healthy 6.5 ... Note: Only one PA photo below, (the other isn't curled as bad ... at least not yet), and the very 1st Fire 99 appears to have some leaf curl also. I'm also worried as the pots become dryer, more salts from the nutes will cause further problems.

CAM00127.jpg

Fire 99 PH 6.9

CAM00128.jpg

Fire 99 PH 7.0

CAM00129.jpg

Purple Amnesia #1 PH 6.5

The plan right now is to due nothing, as it is beginning to rain and there is more rain expected as a front is suppose to come through tonight, (sort of a natural flush). I am however looking to acquire some larger pots to transplant the Fire 99s. Of course, any advice will be most welcomed ... :peace:

Last edited:
Yea id say give them girls some more cal/mag when you can as for the taco leaves how hot is it getting there normally that is heat stress.

I got worried and posted a thread in the infirmary. A4 said he thinks it's because of the high humidity we've been having. Something about the plant having trouble transpiring. He also lives in the Tennessee Valley area and said he sees it a lot. He also concurred about the CalMag problem, specifically a calcium deficiency. Recommended foliar feeding with CalMag ... :peace:

Hey Need How's things in the valley? Damn man - you got a regular farm going on dude. You're going to be rolling in buds in a couple of months!

Hey Need How's things in the valley? Damn man - you got a regular farm going on dude. You're going to be rolling in buds in a couple of months!

Hey Duckster thanks for the like bomb dude :pighug: Surely appreciate the love my friend! It's been too dam rainy in the valley, lol ... but the girls are real troopers and I'm sure they enjoy the abuse :naughtystep: I've been holding off buying any jars and I had a $5 coupon at dollar store yesterday, so I figured what the hell ... surely one of my grows will eventually produce some jarable buds ... :peace:

What up Rhyce! I think your talking about the one that I labeled #1. If so, she's the one that didn't get topped/fimed and the main cola is the biggest and best looking right now... Peace bro!

Speaking of which, one of the small bud sites on the main stem on #1 just happened to have fallen off as I was rubbing it to get a good whiff ... must be lousy genetics ... NOT!!! :crying: I did a semi-quick dry on it and will sample shortly ... Peace!

I'm telling you man. Imho the best way to learn a strain is to grow a couple and watch, taste, feel and smoke them all the way to harvest... I usually start tasting at 60 days give or take depending... It's fun and you'll learn the exact time for harvest the next time you grow that strain, get high and feel the difference as she ages...

Day 43ish

We've made to the 6 week point and all is good, (at the moment lol). We recently had a couple chilly nights with temperatures down in the mid 40's and I was wishing that it would cause the purple amnesia girls to start turning purple. Does anyone know if/when this might happen? Anyways, I fed yesterday with a little bit of everything. Fox Farm Big Bloom and Tiger bloom, fish emulsion, Jamaican bat guano and feed grade molasses, (which is very thin for molasses). I've also got some Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin that apparently came in today's mail, I've just got to get down to the post office to pick it up. Hopefully, with all of these I can get some pretty good bud growth. If anyone has any suggestions of what else might be good, please let me know. I 'd like to get some big hard buds with my first auto grow. Actually it would be my first big bud harvest of any previous grow. I took a little sample of the purple amnesia, which was way way too soon! Not as strong as I would have wished, but I'm by no means a conniseur, (connoisseur with spell ck, not a bad try for a hillbilly lol).
In fact, the baby bud pictured below provide the sample. BTW the 00 cheese freebie turned out to be a photoperiod, so I moved her to my HighRise photo grow, (see siggy). Also, 60% chance of rain tomorrow and most likely Tuesday too, so all the girls should get a good flushing. Until next folks, any comments, suggestions, corrections, opinion, recommendation, ect ... Peace!!!

Note: Could be the smoke is better than I thought, or more likely creeper. I just had to correct spelling flushing as glushing. The bad part about it as I has to look more than once to figure out what didn't look right, lol ... Peace!!!

Note: 2 - Please forgive my awful photos too ... Peace!!

Note 3 - I forgot ... Peace!

View attachment 452980
Purple Amnesia #1

View attachment 452981
Purple Amnesia # 1

View attachment 452982
Purple Amnesia # 2

View attachment 452983
Purple Amnesia # 3

View attachment 452984
SamSara Thunder Bloody Mary # 1

View attachment 452985
SamSara Thunder Bloody Mary # 2

View attachment 452986
SamSara Thunder Bloody Mary # 3

View attachment 452987
World of Seeds Northern Lights x Big Bud

View attachment 452988
World of Seeds Amnesia Auto

Woah Need4Weed good stuff!!! Those are going to be some great harvests... Lucky girls get to be outside!

Let's see that thumb? Yup, it's green! :greenthumb::slap:

Here are some pictures of the 2 little Fire 99s. As you can see there is spotting on the lower leaves. The first one, which isn't spotted as bad as the other, has a ph of 6.9 and the other one's ph is 7.0. Also, 2 of the Purple Amnesia are showing leaf curl which I'm pretty sure is due to too strong of a nute solution. Since they've had so much rain, I was worried about lack of nutes so I upped the dose. Ph on both of the Purple Anmesia are a healthy 6.5 ... Note: Only one PA photo below, (the other isn't curled as bad ... at least not yet), and the very 1st Fire 99 appears to have some leaf curl also. I'm also worried as the pots become dryer, more salts from the nutes will cause further problems.

View attachment 454706
Fire 99 PH 6.9

View attachment 454707
Fire 99 PH 7.0

View attachment 454708
Purple Amnesia #1 PH 6.5

The plan right now is to due nothing, as it is beginning to rain and there is more rain expected as a front is suppose to come through tonight, (sort of a natural flush). I am however looking to acquire some larger pots to transplant the Fire 99s. Of course, any advice will be most welcomed ... :peace:

I'm sorry, I've not followed everything but at this stage in life, I'd add a couple of nice things to your tool chest. Bush Doctor Sledgehammer and Boomerang... Sledgehammer will clear out the crap and open up the carbs and Boomerang sets things right again... After that continue with your regular feeding program... RS

Back